Default Whats Easy was to level Ikk Hikk?

Please help

Why don't you just create a thread titled "Help level my PAs!" or edit your other thread Is there a easy way to level up Renga Chujin-shou to include this PA instead of creating a seperate thread every time you need help levelling a PA?
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Just run missions that have drops that your after. Your PA's will level and you can gain some goodies.

Ohh and just play the game the way you like it, asking for others to dictate where you play is sorta lame. If that is going to be your plan for every PA, just stop playing and watch youtube videos others have made of the game.
    FIGHT ON!

spAwn

Profile pic courtesy of Scarlet_Starlet, check it out!

It works really well on Distova, shagreeca in Plains Overlord. The Bel va dear in Lonely Lababtory or Cave of Ice is another good place to level it. If you choose Lonely Lab watch out for their super Foie attack. x.x
    The Jishagara or La pucha that spawn in Mine Defense help leveling it too.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Nov 9, 2011 at 11:48 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

a buffed lutus jigga

o wait

unsafe passage/R
    Gamertag - Ilikelamp7

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Abuse the first few spawns of Scarred Planet with some fire knuckles, then abandon and repeat. You can get some good PA exp for your time there, but make sure to use lower evasion fire armor or you'll be going mad from getting interrupted so much during that PA.

You could also do the same tactic over at Plains Overlord by fencing off against De Ragan with some fire knucks and 0 scapes. Let yourself die after some hits (enough so he doesn't die), then run back in the mission and head back to De Ragan again. Rinse and repeat. (I suggested De Ragan because of the weak and easily avoidable attacks, and for the ease to hit multiple hit boxes).
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!