• Newearl

67 29.91%
  • Cast

63 28.13%
  • Caseal

55 24.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

HUnewearl, as I have done since GC PSO. Stuck with it in PSO GC, BB, PSU and PSP2 and PSO2 won't be any different.

I'll also probably make a RAcaseal as a secondary character. Not sure about FO yet.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I'm going to have a HuNewearl and a FoCaeasl..... Yeah I said it...... deal w/ it ><!
    I can't respond to forums right now, so please email me..... - love pocky

my ps0 friend code is 3181 6808 0536

Quote Originally Posted by Fayorei View Post
    Cool to see that it's pretty balanced! I'll probably play a HUnewearl like PSO... however, I am also leaning towards a HUcaseal perhaps instead. It depends on... my indecisiveness.

I should've done that. I probably would have loved PSU if I had just stuck to playing a Beast Hunter or something. I wanted the hybrid melee/tech cast, but Wartecher wasn't cutting it. By the time Acro classes came out, I had just moved on from PSU. I just hated needing to have a wand equipped to cast techs. It's great that they get a bonus if you do that now though(from what I can remember of all this PSO2 news), but as someone who liked beating down mobs and occasionally tossing buffs if we didn't have a force, and some heals... having to palette swap to do that every time just made me cringe.
    My Newman Guntecher kicked ass. But I guess it's because it suited my playstyle better than other classes. I had bullets for debuffing and damage, and used Resta/reverser and all the buffs. Most of my offhand weapons for my Wand were either Cards or Mechguns.

I had no melee weapons whatsoever, yet managed to cover all the bases and did an excellent job of balancing firepower and support, according to anyone who played with me. I've even had someone go as far as to say that I could pass for an AI player if AI characters in PSU actually did their jobs.

I'll probably be making a similar character in PSO2.

...marl...

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

FOmar, HUcaseal, and RAmarl are my favorite PSO classes. Funny enough, they were all added to the game later (Ep I & II?) and I've been playing since the original release. HUcaseal especially is fun to play imo, so I'll definitely give the Casey a try in PSO2.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX XxGoregrinderxX's Avatar

I think i'll go RAcast because i like these new Hypertank Parts. *___*
    Rangers are epic in every Phantasy Star Game. (yes PSZ too)

FOmar and probably some RACast or HUCast, initially. The cast interests me also due to the sliding aspect. Seems like major kite potential as a Ranger, and some good distance-game coverage for the hunter.

Not sure at this point. To be honest, one of these two will influence my choice:
    1) How they look
    2) What their max stats are

If the character looks like a pixelated dump truck (compared to other games), obviously I'm going to pick the "prettier" character.

Also it better have high max stats. Don't want a character that's easily defeated (after weeks of grinding).

I gave one vote to all the choices btw
    If you would like to be on my friends list for PS0 or get codes for others, visit this link: http://bit.ly/ii9L2f

Humar is probably gonna be my first.

My first force will be a Fonewm, because they are awesome. I usually do Hunewearl for my female hunter, but now that there's a male class that uses melee+magic im a bit more confused.

Not entirely sure what my Female character will be. But it'll most likely be a Fonewearl, as per usual.

Marl, Caseal, Newearl.

Probably a Hunter.

I'll just go with whichever of the three races is the cutest. Don't really do male characters in games where I can pick the gender unless there's a huge gap between the sexes.

I'd rather have a girl's ass and boobs on my screen for 50+ hours than a guy's.
    Phantasy Star Ø: Classic HUmarl (100) / Wand/Rod HUcaseal (8x) / Classic RAcaseal (100)