• Newearl

67 29.91%
  • Cast

63 28.13%
  • Caseal

55 24.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627

Depending on what I do on the character creator... I'm going to do RAcast or RAcaseal....like to do Ranger first instead of Hunter
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Man, poor marl! She's even below newm! I guess it makes sense. Why make a human when you can make a mutant, or a robot? So much more interesting. Still, it's weird that the most common and least common choices are of the same race!
    My thoughts exactly.

They made Newms way too sexy to pass up in this game.

FOnewearl...always FOnewearl for my main. Called "Rebh" of course!(Ever since GC PSO)

Then my trusty second RAcaseal "Nox". Though the HUcaseal look awesome too.

Then I gotta make me some guy eye candy for my Hunter. Either the HUmar or HUnewm. Since theres no beasts....yet.

For my last slot I'm not sure....
    Rebh: Newman Female (Level 180) Lv20 Masterforce, Acrotecher
    Nox: Cast Female (Level 180) Lv20 Gunmaster, Guntecher
    XBox 360, Online

first character and my main will be a HUcast. love em gona play as them. you should know it's name already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    Topic.

I will be going newm and caseal because they're the least played races in the entire series, so I'm going to do the Phantasy Star community a favor by doing so!

Both will primarily be Forces.

Alpha 2 population statistics:

but females are more common. even if Caseals are played the least it's female and will help the females out number males.

oh and....uhem.... please exuse my double post. sorry 'bout that
    Last edited by Mike; Apr 3, 2012 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Merge

Made by Gama.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwolf View Post
    but females are more common. even if Caseals are played the least it's female and will help the females out number males.
    The alpha2 charts represent the especially nerdy JP audience. With the English-speaking community, the percentages on this thread's poll are probably more representative of what you'd get, with the males slightly more common.

In the retail release, I'd expect the numbers to trend even more towards male characters as "mainstream" gamers join up, most of whom will be male and are the type to only identify with avatars of the same gender.
    Last edited by kyuuketsuki; Apr 3, 2012 at 03:14 AM.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrya View Post
    No confirmation about the axes probably even if they dont get approved as a weapon we may have axe looking weapons as swords, many people get deceived because of her default face, even got the complains of generic anime emo girl. But ya know! The outfit has huge Moe potential if the character is designed adecuately. And considering how I look irl it will look moe if I cosplayed it!

Also the default color of a HUmarl Outfit gives me S4 League Vibes!
    I know I'm late, but NOOOOOOOOO XO I really hope axes are in, I mean, I guess axe-like swords are okay too, but man XP I'll miss my ginormous ATP and knockdown

X3 im going for far-from-moe, so I don't mind, but I'm all for S4 League-ish looks

For me, I think the one thing I might miss (if they don't allow it) is the ability to go Amazon with a character. One thing in PSU that I liked was that I could make a beast female that actually *looked* like the kind that would wield a large axe and use it. The idea that she wore cute clothes was made to make a highly original juxtaposition that nobody else on the servers would use and yet turn her into a believable character.

Alas, I'm already planning to go FOmar with this, and hopefully I can make a thinner male cast in this. That is, to balance out the huge amount of Caseals that would be used, but without going straight Gundam. I'd rather look a little closer to a Temjin from Virtual On instead (especially with sliding). I'll just have to really resist the urge to Jump up, attempt to Dash Forward, and use the Center weapon.