Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Not enough stars in the universe

I've never really seen the population this low in PSU. Seems like nobody is playing. Max I've seen is three stars. And with no one on my friends list to run with it's just not fun right now. You think there's any new updates to look forward to for PSU or are they finally just gonna close down the servers?

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

People will come back, and we will still have updates. In fact our next big update should be the Guardians Chronicle event. The reason the population is so low right now is because of all the new games. It happens every year, although, there were a lot of big titles that came out very close together this year. Skyrim, MW3, Halo CEA, and Battlefield 3. Most people are still playing them, but they will be back.

You have to remember, it does not matter how many people are on the server playing, it's how many people are paying.

Tons of really good games just came out.
    I'm playing Skyward Sword atm.

I can't afford the newest games, apart from Sonic Generations which I'd pre-paid for, but I'm still not playing PSU, because my favourite champions just cycled in to free play on League of Legends

Not just tons of new games, but a good chunk of players gave up when we pretty much found out we were missing data we're more than likely not going to receive.

I will be back... Once I'm done with Skyrim.
    NiceOnes

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post
    Not just tons of new games, but a good chunk of players gave up when we pretty much found out we were missing data we're more than likely not going to receive.
    Bingo!

Just wait until Holiday Steam Deals and people will be away from PSU for a long time. ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post
    Pretty much. People finally gave up. They've all but flat out said "you aren't getting any of it, so stop looking".

They said our version is its own thing, but the funny part is that they have no intention of making it different aside from not giving it the updated content. I don't know why you people are still entertaining this server -- i'd rather quit or go to PSUJP.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

They found out that White Beast was boring and found out that things outside of White Beast was also boring so they quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.