Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Party for network mode for psp2.

I've been wanting to play online more and I'm a little paranoid about joining games whenever I'm on. The only thing I am ask is no hacks/mods. My main is Noblewine lv 137 Hu Male. Any mode of play but I also like to try out Challenge mode a little more. I don't mind playing Battle mode either.

Edit: I'm 149 now I'll try and keep this updated.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Dec 15, 2011 at 11:31 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I'll play challenge with you.
    - [Playing Guitar] -
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CrackerCrums Check out my Youtube

Ok cool what days will you be on?

I'll update this hoping more people post. Anyone can join. I don't care what level you are as long as you are Legit.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Dec 28, 2011 at 07:04 PM.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I'm always around, PM me dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkus View Post
    I'm always around, PM me dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicorTheDuke View Post
    Lets crack some skulls
    Cool thanks for the replies. I'm on anytime of the day what is a good time to meet up with you guys for network mode?

You could always try scheduling a game through the IRC. It's more reliable than having to wait in between posts.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    You could always try scheduling a game through the IRC. It's more reliable than having to wait in between posts.
    Not a bad suggestion. Are you interested in joining?

Late reply, but maybe some other time. I do need to get my challenge titles done eventually.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

That's fine Blace. If you mean those chat programs I'll just stick with the forum. No offense.