Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anyone still plays this game?

Just as the header states:

Comparing the two games, I find that the first game is of a better quality than the second.

If there was enough people, I might even set up a Groups page dedicated to the first PSP game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    Just as the header states:

Comparing the two games, I find that the first game is of a better quality than the second.

If there was enough people, I might even set up a Groups page dedicated to the first PSP game.
    If your talking about psp1 then yes I have it and play it in my spare time.Bought the UMD about 6 months ago and currently a level 40 human Ranger.

The original Phantasy Star Portable? Don't have it, although I prefer the second over the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Taijutsu-Joshua View Post
    The original Phantasy Star Portable? Don't have it, although I prefer the second over the first.
    Whatever works for you,but no offense intended I would have to say if you want a better look at the game in some areas it might be a good idea to play the first then the second and you may be able to see whats missing and the changes made in the game itself.I'm no game pro at this,but I do try to see both sides of things even if its just a gander.

I was really hyped when PSP:2 was first announced. However; when I played PSP:2, I noticed a lot of things that started to sour.

Then when I began playing PSP:1, I find myself totally turned off when it comes to PSP:2.

I haven't played the first portable game yet since i started out playing phantasy star universe aoti. Then I got psp2 after getting a psp. the few things i noticed in the game was the removal of the weapon's photon charge bar on weapons and photon charges. And using the blue mp bar.

they dropped the amount of scape dolls you can carry with you to only one which like one extra life on a mission before you are set back to the ship.

I really cannot see how anyone can enjoy the first portable after playing PSP2(I)
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Rozerem View Post
    Whatever works for you,but no offense intended I would have to say if you want a better look at the game in some areas it might be a good idea to play the first then the second and you may be able to see whats missing and the changes made in the game itself.I'm no game pro at this,but I do try to see both sides of things even if its just a gander.
    Oh, I didn't mean I didn't play it... Of course I did... TBH Im angry
    Spoiler!

I'm just got this a few days ago from my local gamestop but I haven't had the chance to play it yet. Skyrim is keeping me from picking up my psp again.
    Grinding Magashi Plan in Infinity...

Quote Originally Posted by raijz View Post
    I'm just got this a few days ago from my local gamestop but I haven't had the chance to play it yet. Skyrim is keeping me from picking up my psp again.
    Well go take an arrow to the knee and play your PSP.

Man, that is overused...