Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Keep in the 'mainstay' legendary weapons. Psycho Wand for example should be in somewhere, as well as maybe Neis/Rika's Claw. I'd love to see Sange & Yasha come back again and a few other weapons from PSO, but I also want to see a load of new weapons. Things get boring if you're still hunting the same stuff you were 2-3 games ago

It certainly doesn't need to be like PSP2 Infinity which has seemingly almost everything from PSO, regardless of how terrible it was

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I just hope there's a bit more variety in weapons than just "this has x attack, this has y accuracy, this has z element"
    I miss the special attacks from PSO.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    I just hope there's a bit more variety in weapons than just "this has x attack, this has y accuracy, this has z element"
    I miss the special attacks from PSO.
    From what I posted in the stickied thread...

Item lab:
    -Customize your items by grinding, increasing attributes, and adding special abilities
    -With grinders you can strengthen the power and defense of your items. When you strengthen your weapon you get a +1 grind value by the item’s name. You can increase this value to +10, however, if you fail a grind, the grind’s value goes down. Fortunately your item will not be destroyed.
    -You can increase attribute values like (20% Fire) by composing the same weapons. The amount you can increase is influenced by the other weapon’s attribute and attribute values. You will need an item called “Synthesizer” to perform this action.
    -When you acquire a weapon or unit, it will sometimes have an ability attached. You can transfer this ability to other weapons and units with the “Add a Special Ability” feature. But be careful, rare special abilities have lower chances of transferring over.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Keep in the 'mainstay' legendary weapons. Psycho Wand for example should be in somewhere, as well as maybe Neis/Rika's Claw.
    Since I've been playing the original Phantasy Star series on my PSP lately, I've been wondering why we haven't seen more signature stuff from those games. It is cool that PSO and PSU have some of the iconic plot-relevant weapons like Psycho Wand and Elysdeon (albeit with complete design and ability overhauls), but I wonder now why all the weapons have to be all neon glowing photons. I get that there's even less fantasy and more technology in the newer games, but I wonder when and why we just phased out solid state weaponry. I'm sure there's some place for them - I mean, some of the strongest equipment in PSO/U are solid weapons like Sange and Yasha and Excalibur. I'd like to see what a Laconia Sword or Ceramic Knives looks like when redesigned by the current team... with a little innovation, they could even give them different attack animations or animation speeds, so there would be a reason to use solid weapons over photon weapons.

Character ID: 中原小麦