Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Can't be in Tokyo on Christmas Eve for the "Fan Briefing?"

Perhaps because you have other things to do or family to be with? Have no fear, the PSO2 stage programs at the Akihabara PC Game Festival will be streamed on USTREAM so you won't have to miss any new information! There are two different presentations: one starting at 2 pm and the other at 4 pm. The contents of each presentation are different so make sure to catch them both. But for a lot of people, these presentations are probably going to be in the middle of the night.

The USTREAM channel is: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sega-pso2

Putting the character creator in the hands of Akihabara slugs. Looks like we won't see any male customization.

Pfft, Sakai was the only guy who actually showed off the male customization.

If we DO get the game and share with the japanese, I'll be more than ecstatic to be one of the only like, seventy male characters of the ----ing population.

The game doesn't even have anywhere close to a release date and im actually getting sick and tired of looking at female characters. Regardless of the character creator they all end up looking the same anyway, and nobody seems to use anything but that ridiculous Hunewearl outfit regardless of their class.
    Last edited by RemiusTA; Dec 22, 2011 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post

If we DO get the game and share with the japanese, I'll be more than ecstatic to be one of the only like, seventy male characters of the ----ing population.

The game doesn't even have anywhere close to a release date and im actually getting sick and tired of looking at female characters. Regardless of the character creator they all end up looking the same anyway, and nobody seems to use anything but that ridiculous Hunewearl outfit regardless of their class.
    Speak for yourself. I look forward to more slutty elves and breast augmentation.
    Last edited by maxx69; Dec 22, 2011 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Didn't read it correctly the first time

It's all about the FOmarl dress <3

But yeah... I'm hoping someone will show off some of the new male CAST flesh faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Quoted for truth!! FOmarls forever!

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post

But yeah... I'm hoping someone will show off some of the new male CAST flesh faces.
    FOmarl looks really nice, but it's HUmarl's outfit that has my attention. So cute, so cool! <3 Hahah...

But in serious mode here... running animation for the casts!? Yes, please! >
    Last edited by PKKadin; Dec 27, 2011 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PKKadin View Post
    But in serious mode here... running animation for the casts!? Yes, please! >
    There will be an option to choose Hover or Run in the future.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Talking Well I am

Quote Originally Posted by maxx69 View Post
    Speak for yourself. I look forward to more slutty elves and breast augmentation.
    I'm looking forward to the Kentucky fried chicken and yahoo.com suits
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post

I feel I should just play a dude character on principle. Plus we have true FOnewearls again, ADVENT OF THE LOLIS. Though, some of the funniest moments in PSO were the off-the-wall character designs. I'm looking forward to seeing new versions of that.

Cool to hear about the USTREAM, though.

For those in the EST time zone, it'll start December 23rd(tomorrow) night at midnight for the first part, I believe.
    Last edited by Fayorei; Dec 23, 2011 at 01:27 AM.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal