Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

I wonder if DarkRagne will appear in many or most areas of the game, seeing how it is the breed machine for the Darker minions and is confirmed to appear in both the City and Forest area, already.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    The last mail i got from them was on December 15th. So im not really sure, but i doubt they'd remove us from the newsletter for something like that.
    Last email i got was from them saying i was signed up, back in november? early decmeber? around there.

Quote Originally Posted by Koga-chan View Post
    Loving the opening sequence.

http://tubedubber.com/#tklbSaGj1mk:j...c:0:100:40:0:1
    Video start time, 40 seconds.
    Guile's theme really does go well with just about anything.

Kinda disappointed about the character animations and the room items I saw... There's some of the same stuff from PSU, which I don't know if thats good or bad yet. And is there going to be more animations than the ones from PSU? Im talking about lobby animations. Just kinda feels like the effort they should have put into making PSU good into making a reskin of psu. I'm pretty sure (hopefully) that there are a lot more perks to pso2. Before yelling at me, just know I am pretty uninformed

Quote Originally Posted by xmoonprismpowerx View Post
    Kinda disappointed about the character animations and the room items I saw... There's some of the same stuff from PSU, which I don't know if thats good or bad yet. And is there going to be more animations than the ones from PSU? Im talking about lobby animations. Just kinda feels like the effort they should have put into making PSU good into making a reskin of psu. I'm pretty sure (hopefully) that there are a lot more perks to pso2. Before yelling at me, just know I am pretty uninformed
    They did say that they were going to introduce new animations, but not for the 1st Alpha. I doubt we'll see anything new for the 2nd either.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Yeah if you see anything that directly ripped from PSU it's temporary.

Or at least that's what they say for the animations and emotes.

I wouldn't be surprised if some stayed though, apparently PSU even has some PSO emotes. Then PSZ has that dance emote from PSU, maybe SEGA's just lazy on that...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    Yeah if you see anything that directly ripped from PSU it's temporary.

Or at least that's what they say for the animations and emotes.

I wouldn't be surprised if some stayed though, apparently PSU even has some PSO emotes. Then PSZ has that dance emote from PSU, maybe SEGA's just lazy on that...
    That's good to know. It makes a lot of sense to just use those temporarily since they have them, but we need the butt-shaking dance from PSO. It's awkward and amazing. And I think the female dance from that was just stepping side to side. But bringing back awkward rump boogie would be quite nostalgialicious.

Also, on the newsletter thing- the last one I got was from November 30th, if that helps anyone at all.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    Or just good fanservice!

Quote Originally Posted by Fayorei View Post
    Also, on the newsletter thing- the last one I got was from November 30th, if that helps anyone at all.
    Ok, good to know I'm not alone, just hope I do get the invite.

Hope you guys all had a good Christmas. I added 8 new videos from the fan briefing to the alpha video thread.

Merry Christmas!
    PSO2 videos and screenshots at: http://snowfox.biz/pso2.htm