Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Translation below. ^_^
    Crystal: From the start, where have you been staring at, Ce'Nedra-kun? *scary smiley face with vein pop*
    Ce'Nedra: 他にどこ私の小さなかわいいニューマン ^_^ (Here hoping google translate does a decent job )

I like this version more anyway with the shading and shadows, makes it look more real.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Ce'Nedra: 他にどこ私の小さなかわいいニューマン ^_^ (Here hoping google translate does a decent job )

I like this version more anyway with the shading and shadows, makes it look more real.
    It's probably not optimal to confirm the suspicions of a female character that you've been staring at nothing but her pantsu all this while, especially one who's pretty liberal with her Sazonde usage.

クリスタル: あ~そう、見てるんだ。 ^_^╬
    クリスタル: ... *サゾンデを準備する*

Translation:
    Crystal: Ah... so you have been looking at them. *scary smiley face with vein pop continued*
    *beat* *Prepares a nice Sazonde*

I kid, I kid.

I thought the sentence looked fine at first, but after a few reads, I think something is indeed off. I haven't had enough time yet to figure it out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    It's probably not optimal to confirm the suspicions of a female character that you've been staring at nothing but her pantsu all this while, especially one who's pretty liberal with her Sazonde usage..
    To bad for you thunder is ineffective on Nedra it's her own element and she can absorb thunder =D And i haven't only been looking at that the whole time, there is more then that ;o

Ce'Nedra:私は私を愛して、いくつかのパンティー

What you use to translate? or can you write/read japanese?

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    To bad for you thunder is ineffective on Nedra it's her own element and she can absorb thunder =D And i haven't only been looking at that the whole time, there is more then that ;o

Ce'Nedra:私は私を愛して、いくつかのパンティー

What you use to translate? or can you write/read japanese?
    Sorry, I think that sentence is unreadable. I can roughly translate it myself as "I want to love myself, a few panties " What was the original sentence you gave to Google Translate?

I took a class for basic and slightly advanced Japanese several years ago, and practice with playing/reading/watching various Japanese only media has helped me recognise common phrases and accumulate some for occasional use. It's not enough to speak fluently, but with the help of a computer, I can read, write and understand enough without the help of subtitles/translation. I also take lots of cues from the overall situation to help me figure out what's going on. Reading a manga in pure Japanese is still a bit of a hit or miss, and is pretty exhausting still though.

I still use Babelfish and Popjisyo fairly often to find out difficult words.

Also...

クリスタル:あれ?Ce'Nedra君じゃなくて、Ce'Nedraちゃんなの?ごめん,間違えちゃった。 それに、あなたも好きなエレメント同じですか?嬉しい、同じ友達いるんだ。

Translation:
    Crystal: Eh? So it's not Ce'Nedra kun, but Ce'Nedra chan? Sorry, I made a mistake. Also, you also like a similar element? I'm happy to have a friend who is similar.

It was ment to say "I love me some panties"

Ce'Nedra: はい、それはCe'Nedraちゃんの:女の子Oイムそして、はい、私は雷と稲妻を愛し、私も彼らとはかなりいいよ= D

Shame there is no real accurate translator, probarly due to diffrent use of sentances...