Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 303738394041424350 ... LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G630 @ 2.70GHz
    2.7 GHz Performance Rated at: 4.73 GHz
    6 GB of RAM
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

I know its not that great since I'm using lolIntel but at least it runs shit. Hopefully in a few days I'll be getting a new Video card.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I find it hard to believe that people still complain about Frameskip 0. The lower-end offerings of Nvidia and ATi/AMD blow PSU away. I always wonder because I have several PCs here. One of my lowest end PCs is an Athlon 64 Single Core processor with a 8800 GTS that runs PSU at frameskip 0 at all max settings....

Then I hear about these comps with the latest processors and some low end cards having problems with PSU, forcing to run under frameskip 1 and 2 and I think "What the hell!?" This IS PSU right? A game that runs at 1280 x 720 and unless players run with a FIX or special profile, it runs with no Anti Aliasing...

*shakes head*

Oh, hi Kaname!

How is LaLa coming along? I've been getting ready to perform a job I told you about before I left that will have me move away from home from June to September. I've been on an MMORPG that allows in-game botting (through an in-Game program) within a server that is built around those who have a life and work, with EXP boosts on all weekends and events.

I do miss playing with you. I took a break from the game because events are very time consuming and they wear me out bigtime since its very repetitive. I finally got a small break and Ive been using it to keep in touch with those I consider friends or rivals.

Ok, where is Jess?

I did enjoy running together those few times in the last event I was on, I had to deal with a lot of work and after the end of the event wore me out, I found myself spending more time composing and looking for work because times are tough here in the states.

Will you still be around when I return to this game?

Finally to BlueDryad....

"Please stop searching for my screen name to read posts when I post once in a blue-moon here. I know I fell off the map for a while, but I am still active. Since we both use the same tracking program, you can use the old ID to track my position, but be warned. In June I will be out in Mountain Time, almost in the middle of a very pretty nowhere working. I've sent you an email with Login Information and other important information. You can reach me at my new location. Don't freak out while I'm gone. I'd like to return back home with it standing in one piece."

Ok, who is the last person to address? River styx or river Delta....

Oh yeah! Delta.

How have you been? Still floating sanely over the river styx? Of course I'm going to slam giant exclamation marks and disturbing questions. Are you still running contently over endless killing sprees?

its been ages. Sorry for not jumping in the event. The last one ran me out of energy before life hit me again. Don't worry, I'll eventually be back....I always do come back to update keilyn and Selene.

Finally, Omi!

Ok, Omi...Still ranting about Keilyn Smilies? If I knew where you live I would mail you a giant dart board with a giant Keilyn smily for you to dart all day long. Of course the cloaking and dagger can be avoided simply by being a little more honest. Sure, I can have my moments, but sure...you know you are doing well if the Devil Damns us Both in curse from his or her eternal damnation. Ah, yeah...It feels good.

Like I told a teacher once "Revenge is best served with Tritones, Black Guys and a finely tuned sax over a clear-blue horizon under a double-bass" and if that doesn't work, there is always the ultimate excuse of a surrender...Nashville, Tennessee.

If I had to Pick out the Rose-Winners from Phantasy Star Universe, It would most likely be:

White Rose: Omi, Odessa, Crys
    Red Rose: Kaname and Saibel

By the end of the month I will update my main page on all the Rose-Winners list. (This is a tradition of mine that i handle with great care)

Well Good luck. I'm still in the business of building the most elaborate and prettiest wall of text ever conceived!
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G630 @ 2.70GHz
    2.7 GHz Performance Rated at: 4.73 GHz
    6 GB of RAM
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

I know its not that great since I'm using lolIntel but at least it runs shit. Hopefully in a few days I'll be getting a new Video card.
    Ah nice. Then I should be able to run this like a dream then. The one I am waiting on is FX 6100 [email protected](Turbo 3.6Ghz) I'm gunna OC to about 4.2-4.4 I think not sure yet. The new Radeon HD 7770(Gigabyte Edition) And the card is by Gigabyte. 8GB ram DDR3 and water cooled. I got so lucky I found a guy on craigslist that builds them and gets parts like 50-60% off so I got a really good deal on it.
    IAN-Lvl 180 Male Beast Gunmaster (360)
    D3ath D3aler Lvl 180 Male Cast Acrofighter (360)
    KanameChidori Lvl 180 Female Newman MasterForce (360)

KanameChidori lvl 180 Female Cast AF20 FM20 FF20 PT20 (JP)
    LaLa lvl 180 Female Newman 20 MF 20 FT (JP)

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    I find it hard to believe that people still complain about Frameskip 0. The lower-end offerings of Nvidia and ATi/AMD blow PSU away. I always wonder because I have several PCs here. One of my lowest end PCs is an Athlon 64 Single Core processor with a 8800 GTS that runs PSU at frameskip 0 at all max settings....

Then I hear about these comps with the latest processors and some low end cards having problems with PSU, forcing to run under frameskip 1 and 2 and I think "What the hell!?" This IS PSU right? A game that runs at 1280 x 720 and unless players run with a FIX or special profile, it runs with no Anti Aliasing...

*shakes head*

Oh, hi Kaname!

How is LaLa coming along? I've been getting ready to perform a job I told you about before I left that will have me move away from home from June to September. I've been on an MMORPG that allows in-game botting (through an in-Game program) within a server that is built around those who have a life and work, with EXP boosts on all weekends and events.

I do miss playing with you. I took a break from the game because events are very time consuming and they wear me out bigtime since its very repetitive. I finally got a small break and Ive been using it to keep in touch with those I consider friends or rivals.

Ok, where is Jess?

I did enjoy running together those few times in the last event I was on, I had to deal with a lot of work and after the end of the event wore me out, I found myself spending more time composing and looking for work because times are tough here in the states.

Finally to BlueDryad....

"Please stop searching for my screen name to read posts when I post once in a blue-moon here. I know I fell off the map for a while, but I am still active. Since we both use the same tracking program, you can use the old ID to track my position, but be warned. In June I will be out in Mountain Time, almost in the middle of a very pretty nowhere working. I've sent you an email with Login Information and other important information. You can reach me at my new location. Don't freak out while I'm gone. I'd like to return back home with it standing in one piece."

Oh yeah! Delta.

How have you been? Still floating sanely over the river styx? Of course I'm going to slam giant exclamation marks and disturbing questions. Are you still running contently over endless killing sprees?

its been ages. Sorry for not jumping in the event. The last one ran me out of energy before life hit me again. Don't worry, I'll eventually be back....I always do come back to update keilyn and Selene.

Finally, Omi!

Ok, Omi...Still ranting about Keilyn Smilies? If I knew where you live I would mail you a giant dart board with a giant Keilyn smily for you to dart all day long. Of course the cloaking and dagger can be avoided simply by being a little more honest. Sure, I can have my moments, but sure...you know you are doing well if the Devil Damns us Both in curse from his or her eternal damnation. Ah, yeah...It feels good.

Like I told a teacher once "Revenge is best served with Tritones, Black Guys and a finely tuned sax over a clear-blue horizon under a double-bass" and if that doesn't work, there is always the ultimate excuse of a surrender...Nashville, Tennessee.

If I had to Pick out the Rose-Winners from Phantasy Star Universe, It would most likely be:

By the end of the month I will update my main page on all the Rose-Winners list. (This is a tradition of mine that i handle with great care)

Well Good luck. I'm still in the business of building the most elaborate and prettiest wall of text ever conceived!
    Ah good day sir Lala is coming along fine. Almost 170 I took a bit of a break as well for a couple weeks but I will be back on,on friday once I get my gaming PC. Yes I remember ^_^
    IAN-Lvl 180 Male Beast Gunmaster (360)
    D3ath D3aler Lvl 180 Male Cast Acrofighter (360)
    KanameChidori Lvl 180 Female Newman MasterForce (360)

KanameChidori lvl 180 Female Cast AF20 FM20 FF20 PT20 (JP)
    LaLa lvl 180 Female Newman 20 MF 20 FT (JP)

My laptop can't run frameskip 0, and it annoys the hell out of me not being able to TD.

I've listed you (Kaname) and Saibel as "Red Rose Winners" for 2012 so far. I usually draw up prizes (if any) to give out in the Winter (End of Year.) Still 5 - 6 months left. The list of winners so far though incomplete is at my SmashMyBrain site.

Nice to see you around.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

*shakes head*

Oh, hi Kaname!

Ok, where is Jess?

Finally to BlueDryad....

Oh yeah! Delta.

Finally, Omi!

Im here been working these past 2 weeks ALOT 117 hours to be exact so less time to play.
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

Are you referring to Vindictus?
    Cyanide - M/Cast 180 l サベージ - M/Beast 135 l シアン化物 - M/Human 180 l アニヤ - F/Newman 85

Odessa JP Elitist Force

*shakes head*

Oh, hi Kaname!

Ok, where is Jess?

Finally to BlueDryad....

Oh yeah! Delta.

Finally, Omi!

I'm honored to be a White Rose Winner. I'm not sure what it is. And I'm not being sarcastic at all. Thank you, Keilyn!
    JP PSO2: Odessa - FONewearl, Fo/Br, Fo/Te, Fo/FI
    Team: Night Arks Manager

JP PSU: Odessa - ♀ Newman - LV180 - マスターフォース (MF) 20

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Finally, Omi!

Best part of the post by far!