Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I shall be hitting you guys up after work. Wooooo!
    F/C: 4857 0477 3741

Pacific Standard Time Zone.

I sadly haven't had the time to party with you guys yet, but I'm also making my way through the story and learning the ropes a bit. Currently ~Lv20 HUcaseal with a 32/0/0/0 Mag, no materials used, and a fairly useful sword-type weapon that drains TP.

From the advice given in the other thread I haven't run into too much trouble aside from Sarisa dropping like a fly on most boss fights (thus not healing Kai and making my work that much harder.) But after getting Ogi things seem to go much faster.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPlague View Post
    I shall be hitting you guys up after work. Wooooo!
    Consider adding your location or timezone to your profile or signature. We have players literally from all over the world, so some people's free times after work or school may be someone else's middle of the night.
    F.C. #1 - 0346-1712-9688
    F.C. #2 - 3953-9438-3932

Time Zone - U.S. Central

Trade List - http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175354

i just played it Online the first time with a random japanese Newman on LV91, and while my L71 Humar appeared to be a burden the most time, i were able to prevent wiping on Octo Diablo in the end, cuz' she/he died. (Damn Tentacles! died on them twice, but had scape dolls with me ! " .. and looking for Moon Atomizer in the Inventory wasnt half bad, since most bosses leave some time between their attacks )

It was soooooo much fun!! i want to get another 9-10 Level's, but once i am around 80, i'd like to play online regularly, and sometimes with a friend of mine who would come over to my house. (His DS doesnt register his internet connection for some reason. =/.. he was also the guy who made me buy a (3)DS together with this game in the first place lol!.. though i have to send the device to nintendo sometime in the near future, due to some awful issues with it.. sqeaking buttons, loose upper screen... but i am going off topic, so yeah..) .. "

looking forward to amazing PSZ action lol!
    Last edited by Cry; Jan 6, 2012 at 06:57 PM.
    PSZ FC: 4083 9626 0309

Hey everyone! I just got back to PSZ myself. I hope to play with you guys. I can usually get on after class but i probably wont be on weekends. :< Mind if i add you guys?

I added ya, btw saying that you get on after class will not say us much unless we know which timezone you are in -_^

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Heh-heh. Forgot about that. I'm in New York so methinks its GMT -5.

for those who added me, please, re-add me, i had to exchange my 3DS (my black one sucked..), the following is my Code now: 4083 9626 0309

edit:

LuneFox:

just added you. =)
    PSZ FC: 4083 9626 0309

hello guys, i just started to play again added most of you. Here is my FC: 0175 5413 5081
    PSO > all !