Default Winter break drawing

As has become seemingly customary for me, this break from school gave me time to do a drawing. And in a similarly customary fashion, it is Phantasy Star related (I do enjoy drawing nature and such but leafless trees, bland skies, and cold mid-west temperatures kinda prevent that during the winter).

I chose to do another piece inspired by PSO2, yet I wanted to do one of my character I hadn't worked on yet. So I chose the HUmarl Jill who began in PSU. Upon looking up the known in-game costume for the HUmarl, I realized that I had a problem: it didn't fit the character personality. So I took a bit of artistic liberty and removed a few bits that would be too restraining for a character that primarily used twin daggers and claws (frill doesn't work well when jumping and flipping around). I really wanted to make an action pose (as I believe was suggested in the thread of my previous spare time related art), but since we only know 3 melee weapon types right now (DAMN YOU SEGGGGGGGAAAAAA!!!!!! /fist shaking), I had a problem.

I tried extrapolating what the daggers would look like based on the sword and gunblade designs, but I couldn't come up with anything solid. Thus I decided that a simple pose would be best.

It wasn't until I was half way through the final pencil part of the drawing that I realized that I have actually drawn this exact character in this exact position, facing the same direction before! Oops.

Not wanting the time used already to go to waste, I kept at it with the results being as follows:
    (images are taller than wide)

Pencil drawing and coloring (mmmmm crappy scanner)
    Spoiler!

After a couple hours digital editing (light work done for shadows, probably more modifications and adjustments to the picture than I realize)
    Spoiler!

Yes....hmm...wish I had something creative to say here but I've got nothing. Happy New Year?
    Last edited by Dre_o; Jan 2, 2012 at 10:41 AM. Reason: typo woooooo!

Your idea on the outfit is a pretty good start, but maybe adjust the lower half. Only so that it's more comfortable. Wearing something like that.. not sure if a girl would be comfy in it.