Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

oh this gonna be a hard cases to crack just to find someone. I seen cases like this all the time most them never turn up. your bet is to find the real person Name find out if she have a Facebook or some kinda of Home mailing address. also u have to think to not keep your hope up on it. also you don't want to make your self some kind of stalker I hope and pray that you find your friend wish the best of luck to you and god bless you on your search

Thanks for your support everyone.
    Well, i do not plan to search for her irl, as just like some of you pointed out, that would be
    stalkerish and itīs not like i can impose myself on someone elseīs life.

I have this thread in both the forums she used the most and on my website there is an article dedicated to her.

If she ever feels nostalgic and searches me up, i know she will find this stuff.

Other than that, my life goes on xD
    Not like i am stuck in the past hehe.

I'd like to help on this, but I don't know what I can say without breaking any rules, or violating someone's privacy.

However, if you take a lot of the information you DO have. ie; "Gina," "Phantasy Star," "Kentucky," etc... And perhaps have some sort of age range, the search becomes pretty narrow and easy to sift through. Adding "facebook" to your search query within Google gives only one result. *hint hint*

Hope I helped even the smallest bit.

I'm imagining that all this time, she moved to where you live, and she's living in the apartment building next to you. Now that, would be amazingly awesome and terrible. Lol. I wish you the best of luck on this whole thing, and hopefully she turns up. It's gotta be hard having that kind of want to see someone, and having almost no way to get to them.

Closure, one of the most important things to the human psyche.

Quote Originally Posted by SolaceIX View Post
    I'd like to help on this, but I don't know what I can say without breaking any rules, or violating someone's privacy.

However, if you take a lot of the information you DO have. ie; "Gina," "Phantasy Star," "Kentucky," etc... And perhaps have some sort of age range, the search becomes pretty narrow and easy to sift through. Adding "facebook" to your search query within Google gives only one result. *hint hint*

Hope I helped even the smallest bit.
    Hey!
    Thank you for your input.

Sadly, those methods were the very first ones i have used and she did not show up D: And that Gina is not her, sadly, "my" gina was dark skinned :3

I hope that you can find the answer. You said she had very aggresive cancer right? You may have to be prepared for the possability that the reason you haven't heard anything may be that she did not survive the cancer. I hate to say it, but this seems the most likely case based on what you've described.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    I hope that you can find the answer. You said she had very aggresive cancer right? You may have to be prepared for the possability that the reason you haven't heard anything may be that she did not survive the cancer. I hate to say it, but this seems the most likely case based on what you've described.
    You are right.

But i just somehow canīt face the idea that she left us heartbroken and believing that i did not care for her.

We all know when you are being operated for such life threatening things, the mood and will of the patient greatly influences the results and the strenght it has.

I could never forgive myself if indirectly, i had caused her to give up.

I hope you do not mind me giving this a little bump.
    I know the search is almost useless but thereīs always hope hehe :3

I remember seeing this thread when it was first created.. and I'm not sure why I didn't think of it then, but was this Gina from the UK, namely Scotland area? If so, you may want to look for a player who usually goes by the screen name Penny. If I remember correctly, she has a daughter named Gina who used to be an avid PSO Player on GC before her health took a turn for the worse. Her Gina was also dark complected, as her father was from somewhere in Africa (Kenya I believe) if I remember correctly. Of course, it's probably been since 2009 when I last spoke to Penny, but I've heard she still appears on the Westerner GC server that isn't mine from time to time. Hope that helps any at all.

This is cute, I love these kinds of threads. It just goes to show how PSO brought people from all over the world together.