Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

This almost sounds like a script to a movie. Good luck to you.

Rappy Cuddler

any news? i think this thread is inspiring, that you still have hope to talk to her again after so long. i dusted off my psoworld account just so i could comment..

when was the last time you talked to her? do you know how old she was?
    and I said we'll run until the sun burns out.

Wow, crazy me running into this of all people. I went to her fan site thing and clicked on her friends. I know at least 10 people she listed, and I know for a fact I've played a few rounds with her FOmarls.

If she, or any of those people on her friends list drop me a line, I'll relay a message for you.

Problem is I know at least 6 of those 10 listed people are either very hard to get ahold of, or they have been inactive for as long as I go inactive during periods of time, which is years. I can tell you the easiest person on her list of friends to get ahold of is Lonewolf, as I know for a fact he sometimes ghosts through these forums much like I do to check up.

He might be a great starting point if nothing else ever turns up.
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

I was on her friend's list... the FOnewearl gOOglyEyes. I recently dug up old sketches...

if you look closesly you can see "gOOglyEyEs" lightly scribbled on it

... Ironically, the only sketch I've found that's not posted in my fan art thread happens to have PSOGina's site written on it,

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/psogina/index.html

This page will redirect you to the Video Games and Jello Queens version2 put up by PSO Gina & PSO Mandee. If you google PSO Mandee you can find this archived Sega forums post. http://forums.sega.com/archive/index.php/t-139371.html

In it, she mentions that PSO Gina is her sister and use to play pso, there is also a list of fellow "Jello Queens/friends" you can try to track. Post is dated 2005.

http://forums.sega.com/member.php?23854-PSO-Mandee
    There's another msn/email info for youto try, you can read through her posts for more info, you can also check who has visited her profile page for more leads.

Edit - The Jello Queens were:
    Mandee
    Gina
    Lucia
    Anastacia
    Pinky
    Sammantha
    Jessica
    Leia
    Jan
    Faye
    Tanky
    Last edited by Super Soldier; Sep 4, 2013 at 04:50 PM.

LOL GC pso man wow...That was like 10 years ago.

I knew this person back then. She was pretty popular and had many friends (cuz she was a girl). Are you SURE you had a good relationship with her? Cuz if i'm not mistaken, she dated quite a lot of dudes online Haha.

That's real talk homie.

Honestly, ima call it like it is. I think you're adding extra stuff to your story just to make it seems like you two were extra close.

If you were as close as you say you were you should have had some common real life knowledge of her.

Full name, address, phone number, age (DOB) etc etc. There's way too many holes in this story for it to not be shady.

You also said that you werent living in the past? LMAO yet you take the time to write about this here in PSOw hoping to find this girl. You are very much stuck in the past. It sounds to me like you were just some dude she dated and you got really into her and just hasn't gotten over her in the past 10 years. I'm surprised no one else has called you out on this.

You also said that you wont search for her IRL because that would be stalkerish? I'm calling BS on this too. If you were as close to her as you say you were (which i'm sure you were not) why would she think this was stalkerish of you? Infact if she cared and loved you as much as you say she did she would be happy if you found her.

Everyone else here seems to be like "aww how cute" but i'm here to bring you back to reality.

Seriously let that **** go already. It's been like 10 years.

This is soo silly. Just some random pathetic dude who can't let go of his PSO girlfriend. Hahahaha.

I'm sorry homie, but I gotta keep it real
    Last edited by UMVC3_Wolverine; Sep 7, 2013 at 12:26 AM.

Thank you all for your input!

So much time passed since the last reply that i had given up on obtaining more info and suddenly...boom!

Ok so:

Mitz:
    You can say that again!
    I still have a few friends from PSO, and we always helped each other thru all this long years, this community is something special both for good and for bad.

Sayuri
    She was around 25yy old around 2006, which is when i last heard from her.
    Thank you for your kind words, i just hope she is happy with her life.

DB
    I do not recall her having a FOmarl of that name, but then again she had been playing pretty much all of DC and early GC without me so it may very well be that it was one of her older characters.
    When i played with her she mostly played Hunewearl, Ramarl and very rarely, a Fonewearl.

I will make sure to check on Lonewolf, though! Thanks!

Super Soldier
    Thank you!
    I do remember Pinky and Sammantha, the other ones, not so much.

Gina did not have any sister that i know of, but then again she may mean a spiritual sister or an affectionate way to call a female friend rather than a blood related sister.
    I attempted to send an e-mail to mandee´s address but sadly it is as dead as Gina´s is.

Thanks though :3

UMVC3_Wolverine
    The sad thing is that in your head, you probably mean well.
    While i respect your opinion, i would rather have you not sling your assumptions and personal accusations at me :3

If both me and my post are pathetic, then by all means, do never send a reply again.
    This kind of input is not helpful and will not be missed.
    Last edited by Ifrian-x; Sep 28, 2013 at 02:51 PM.

I wanted to do something like this. Mainly to search for 3 specific players. One of them had a char name I can't remember.. the other two was K-Nurtz and the other was Surami(real name). For K-Nurtz.. this is more of wanting to make peace/give resolve, as our friendship was rocky.. For Surami, we were great friends all the way through, she was also deaf. She ended up being kicked off the game by her parents, I think, and we stayed in touch through email. After some months, she stopped replying. She was the first friend I made in PSO, as well as the first one I made in an online game of any kind.

It is highly unlikely I'd find these people for I met them all on PSODC. I think in general once someone disappears online, you'll never find them, no matter how much info you have on them. I was looking for someone else, for 7yrs, knowing their full name and all, and have'nt been successful. You would think, with the power of the internet, it's easy to find people, until you lose someone and you realize, once they are gone, they are gone.

For those that care, i wanted to tell everyone that i have finally found my friend.
    I have learned that she has beaten her cancer and then dedicated her whole life to help other people beat it too, and now works in the field of cancer related medicine.

I have decided not to make any effort to contact her as she has built a whole new life for herself and those around her and is finally happy.
    There is no point in me opening old wounds and sorrows and reminding her of a past she has since long left behind.

I count myself blessed to have found that my friend is doing well and leading a happy life and i wish the best for her and her loved ones.

Thank you everyone for your help and support during my search.
    Last edited by Ifrian-x; Dec 22, 2013 at 02:59 PM.

She may or may not want to get back in touch with you. She could be flattered that you made the effort to find her, or be creeped out that you did, but don't let your worries about opening old wounds stop you from trying to contact your friend. In my experience that worry is almost always unwarranted.

Reading what you said, I'd guess your friend would not mind getting back in touch with someone from that difficult time because it will emphasise how much life has improved for her.
    Last edited by T0m; Dec 23, 2013 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Added some reservations

Lord of the Apocalypse NightHour13's Avatar

Wink

Man I did love how this was one of the special stories of old PSO that brought people from the strangest most remote places onto this same ship orbiting a horrible planet!

In the beginning I almost had a UMC Wolverine moment where I was like Dude you were totally pwned I come from a bad place it could've even been a guy moment *shot in the liver by chaos bringer*

But then when I saw this opened a while back, it's been resolved and perhaps the whole thing is a story but I truly believed this buddy Icarus X or whatever and was reading his spanish accented plea for help with a heavy, old nostalgic PSO heart. There were many "characters" that i particularly met on these early iterations of online gaming, particularly PSO as it was my first and most fervent, but have resigned the fact that we all died in the ruins a while back when we got absorbed by f*rck face while we were searching for our friends. At least thats what I was doing >.> er died from.....

The fact we beat em' and that other sick bastard who drops down from an elevator shaft like a troll and talks you some smack, is the reason I still ghost it up around here and sign in every once in a while.

Now you all have me for life!

OP I'm glad you found what became of her, more particularly that she's not given into her cancer! Who here wants to buy the rights to this movie?! Talk to her man! You have to tell her about what used to be, what its become! You can leave it there, but you gotta do it FOR ME! All I want to know is if she knows you didn't not call her back out of some childish anger and she knows the hell you went through! its too funn..sad! I dont care if she still loves you, just post and tell us if you guys are like mid 40's with you having a spanish moustache and casualy clanging champange cups over good ol' PSO! Remembering the days and such, come on i need hope!

Edit: Oh god I necro'd big time! Kill it if you like mods, i'm sorry!
    Last edited by NightHour13; Sep 12, 2015 at 03:11 PM.
    PSO Dreamcast, Gamecube and Blue Burst and on: Vizous; Level: Kick your ass