Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Not good or bad but just predictable? What does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Serephim View Post
    Not good or bad but just predictable? What does that even mean?
    It was obvious they were gonna do that. Simple.

Mate Solution:
    It's a SPRAY

I've maintained that fantheory since PSO1.
    It explains the sparkle stuff all around your char,
    it goes right to where the 'damage is' without plot holes,
    living & nonliving can use it, you don't need biology arguements,
    you can "spray" all the items onto your mag to make it raise,
    and you can make up anything you want it to be: Resta in a spray, nanomachines, chemicals, magic medicine or anything blah blah.

The real question is...."What is a scape doll"

Still, it all seems like excellent news. Good to get confirmation for "its only limited cast parts here" so if you don't like anything you see, it's not tragic. (a boon for the hoof-haters Im sure)

I wonder what's up with the mags?
    They're kind of getting conspicuous by the absence. This latest report says not in the beta either so...hum. I hope it means they'll end up really complex and awesome like they were in pso, and not that they're struggling with implementation.

Acrofighter in Training

Again. All of my money, Sega. Just give us an EU/US release date please. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    I wonder what's up with the mags?
    They're kind of getting conspicuous by the absence. This latest report says not in the beta either so...hum. I hope it means they'll end up really complex and awesome like they were in pso, and not that they're struggling with implementation.
    Do you mean alpha? The report says they'll be in by launch so we could see them anytime between the closed beta and then.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    The real question is...."What is a scape doll".
    I'd say it'd be like a scape goat, but a doll being a replacement of you, taking that last hit. (Thinking of ninjas replacing themselves with dummies.)

But with that thought in mind, instead of being a whole extra life, would be more interesting and make more sense because of it's name, if it just absorbed the killing hit But also giving you time to flee and patch your self up.

In this game being even more interesting since obviously we can't insta-heal anymore with mates.

As for mates themselves yeah... I'd still rather whip out a potion like a classic RPG character, than blast healing heroine up my arm and deal with the annoying memes it would bring staying an injection. My god so many annoying memes it would bring...

Or I guess it would be more interesting if different recovery items had different animations. Maybe moon atomizers you'd have to crouch over your team mate for a bit and hit em with the smelling salts or defibrillator or something I dunno.

No that's just making things more complicated...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    ?? Isn't this saying that the requirements for this alpha are higher than the first alpha? Wouldn't that be bad for those with weaker PCs?
    No, it's saying that the low-end settings are not implemented for the alpha 2, which means that the requirements for the release version will be lower than the alpha 2 requirements.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

A castle clouded beyond the mist and rime, in the depths of your mind

... Don't casts have battery packs?
    *vaugely recalls some quest to get Elenor a new pack*

Or were they fuel-cells?

Hunter of the Mighty Cake Caerik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I'd say it'd be like a scape goat, but a doll being a replacement of you, taking that last hit. (Thinking of ninjas replacing themselves with dummies.)

But with that thought in mind, instead of being a whole extra life, would be more interesting and make more sense because of it's name, if it just absorbed the killing hit But also giving you time to flee and patch your self up.

In this game being even more interesting since obviously we can't insta-heal anymore with mates.

As for mates themselves yeah... I'd still rather whip out a potion like a classic RPG character, than blast healing heroine up my arm and deal with the annoying memes it would bring staying an injection. My god so many annoying memes it would bring...

Or I guess it would be more interesting if different recovery items had different animations. Maybe moon atomizers you'd have to crouch over your team mate for a bit and hit em with the smelling salts or defibrillator or something I dunno.

No that's just making things more complicated...
    I completely agree with you. It seems so creepy for injections to be the preferred method out of what I've seen.

The scape doll..I'm not too sure what to think of it. I've always thought of it as the item from pokemon, you throw it out and haul arse.

I would have gotten banned for shouting in the lobby *Anyone wanna shoot up some mates man??*

Thanks to Vashyron =D!