Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

I think it was a good lobby to be in since you won't have random JP ppl as much and with closer area's it would happen more often. But it is harder for newer ppl to get there, but not impossible. Karen If you like I'll donate my time to help with busing ppl over to the lobby, like taking turns just a thought?.

I wish I could have made this I've been looking to come back and find a group to run with.

i wished i could have made this also, but it was the same day i started jp psu so i had no way to make it. i'm currently been spending my time on Snowcap Screamer leveling my classes but i would like someone to run with in the near future. so anyone with low levels that wanna run send me a PM and we can meet when im on

I was there at the meet & greet thing but I was not for that I was only there to find my friends Mel,Kaos and Miyra XD . sorry If did not take anyone cards. I was only there for my friends only. I saw many US player doing there thing and having fun and enjoy there company. I have to say that iwas fun place to see after all

I was a day or two late for this as well. I am wandering around the game lol But I hope to be at the next one as long as I see the post

Wicked User/Axel Factor Cultist AxelgearVII's Avatar

I wonder if any of the original JP PSU colony still goes to these things. Or is it like .hack with an entirely new generation of players with vague references to the old ones. (like me)
    Decade long veteran of PSO, PSO Ep1&2, PSOBB, and PSUJP. Axel or VII will do.

Will there be another meet and greet ? I would love to get more player cards for I can actually have people to run with .. Right now I'm lvl 90 and climbing fast ! Character name is Nemesis male cast if you see me don't hesitate to send me your card! And yes I have premium