View Poll Results: Seems every war thread has been locked up to now. So what do you think? Will the trend continue?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aye!

2 18.18%
  • nay...

9 81.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Squidsquatch

Seems every war thread has been locked up to now. So what do you think? Will the trend continue?

With the different view points and they highly opinionated people in here, they'll all be locked eventually. (most likely)

[edit]my vote was made toward the question in the title[/edit]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hagakura on 2003-03-19 20:17 ]</font>

Squidsquatch

Yeah, that does seem like kind of a... stupid way to word a post...

Err.. anyone who posts now, just answer the title question, not the "will the trend continue" question.

On 2003-03-19 20:06, BlackRose wrote:
    Seems every war thread has been locked up to now. So what do you think? Will the trend continue?
    Yes, because, to most people, having a point that's the loudest is more important than having a point that makes any sense.

Uncompromising Voice of the Legitimate

On 2003-03-19 20:21, pixelate wrote:

Yes, because, to most people, having a point that's the loudest is more important than having a point that makes any sense.
    I think that's a rather broad statement, believe it or not, some people here actually have intellectual insight, not just ignorant and biased opinion. Have more faith in the people who post here, most have a lot to say but just can't articulate their feelings/opinions.

Usually the ones who reply or start topics, are rude and brash; they have no need to make an intelligent point and fall so perfectly into your stereotype.

On 2003-03-19 20:40, Sasarai wrote:
    Usually the ones who reply or start topics, are rude and brash; they have no need to make an intelligent point and fall so perfectly into your stereotype.
    umm..thats what pixel just said, you just agreed with him. =|
    Look, he did it again.

Uncompromising Voice of the Legitimate

I suppose I misread his post? It's almost midnight, I'll use that as my defense. Sorry Pixelate.

How about we don't talk about it and then there'll be no problem at all. Politicians are making enough mental masturbation as it is.

mine got locked even thought its the only offical one

Every time one gets started, who ever ends up losing can't just addmit that they were wrong and just resorts to swaring and childish name calling. If people could, and some of us can and do indeed do, keep it inteligent and constructive albeit heated debates, then they wouldn't get locked.