Thread: Fonewearl mag?

Default Fonewearl mag?

following a guide, to have "max stats" for a fonewearl, it has me feeding my mag for DEX/MIND.. except feeding it monofluids atm is taking AGES..

Wondering if I should focus on DEF/MIND instead? (feeding difluids seems a lot faster) since as a FOnewearl, I won't be using ATA at all, but DEF seems useful incase I get hit.. (although the guide pretty much says I'll max my DEF with a 6 def mag)

oh, and the guide i'm using:
    http://faqs.ign.com/articles/647/647866p1.html

It has a build for a 50 def / 150 mind build, but I was wondering which was better... focusing on DEX or DEF (and I won't be meleeing at all, mostly soloing, which I've found to be pretty easy so far)
    Feel free to add me to msn to talk about PSU/etc.~

First, use this guide instead. It's more up to date and hosted on this very website. Also, it actually gets you to max stats... or as close as possible. FOnewearl is one of those few classes that can't actually cap everything off.

Going by that guide, you'll need a 5/10/90/95 mag. Putting DEF on a mag is almost never worth it, imo. Def Materials give the same bonus as DEF (but only half the bonus as POW or MIND), and there's no more Hit Material... so either let your Units give you the Def you need or use Materials. But don't go DEF/MIND.

[EDIT] I misunderstood your post a bit, I think. (I blame it on the late hour). I'll leave my post as is though, since I believe it's a better both for "max stats"
    Last edited by Slidikins; Jan 19, 2012 at 01:21 AM.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?