Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

[

These three links will lead you to the Mines with my Force... she doesnt have anything exceptionally rare but she has good items.

Necha, quick tip: when Vol Opt ver 2 does the orb that traps you in (so he can do the huge laser), let it get somewhat near you, then run in circles. Doing this you'll dodge it almost every time.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Yeah ive heard that.... but i never truelly did it. I suppose ive never had big problems with the bosses in PSO the only boss i had true trouble with was Olga Flo and A long time ago the Gal gryphon, only because they both have "one-hit kill" attacks.

Gal Gryphon: Big green Wave caused by his stomp.
    Olga Flow: Pilla type attack. (didnt know at the time that the over -sized Claws attracted the attack)

But other than those guys i never truely had trouble with Bosses like, Dol rel lie, or Dark Falz. Even with my original Hunter, It took my 4 hours and almost 15 scape dolls to beat Dark Falz final form.

What level do you recommend I be at to beat this boss for a force? I have a Humar at 112 as well and I'm still getting my ** handed to me, though I can make it to the boss.

Its not really the level yet the Weapons and material you carry. i first beat Him on level 86. all i had really was a hildebear and hildeblue cane and holy ray. and a bhima with 98 mind. a dvinity barrier with a valiant frame and wizard techs. ummmmm i beat Dark falz at level 112 the frist time but thats cause i already had summit moon. i'd consider waitting till atleast level 90 is your not comfortable. I admit for a low level he is not easy :P but trust me once yor find a good enough armor your pretty much set. ummmm try attaching warrior boddies or even dragon hp. if you dont wanna spend the time searching for god minds. or summit moon. (which is made from magic rock moola and a cane)

im actually thinking of going through all of Ultimate with nothin but my mag eguiped.
    :P

For 1st stage, equip the highest damage weapon and cast shifta, then release the techs you want, for second stage i recomend a non tech aproach.

Note:
    The actual damage you do on vol opt on the 1st stage depends on how high your atp is, so raise it with a real weapon instead of a staff and raise it further with shifta.

Let us know if you beat him :P

Quote Originally Posted by Necha54 View Post
    Let us know if you beat him :P
    I did yesterday!

Pretty easy actually, though I leveled up to 90 prehand. I put on Rafoie Merge and the Monitors were finished much faster, and Gizonde for tyhe Pillars. On second form I just used Barta w/ Mace of Amadan, and just blasted away, not caring if i got hit because I had enough HP to take any hit. I brought some extra fluids too but I wound up not needing them. Thanks for the help!

Now I have to figure out how to take out these Indi Belras.

Zonde merge. And the indra wand.