Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Since I'm used to that kind of posts disguised of half-baked rants, my brain automatically responds to the stimulus with the following reaction:

Spoiler!
    That face obviously has women swarming you. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    That face obviously has women swarming you. D:
    Like a boss!

GF: : okay:

Drop in the ocean.

If you get all the people who agree with you on PSOW and the official forums together in one universe, you might break into 1.5*. There was 5* on universe 2 before the lag came back.

They're screwing us on content now because we didn't get Guardians Cash, and they can't be bothered to develop proper client updates that work around the lack of it. Now we're left with table scraps, and seemingly crippling lag.

Ok, so we have in the U.S a falling dollar, along with the EU's "economic crisis." We just came out of a decade and a half of military incursions and campaigns across the middle east. We saw a bunch of uprisings and rebellions in different nations.

Also, we have a bunch of organizations and corporations trying to tell "Governments" and their people how to live their lives. We have double the poverty rate, a much higher divorce rate and a population that is unsure as to whether they will be able to ever own their homes; A population living in fear of banks, governments and corporations,

and all I get from you is

"Sega is treating us terrible, lets do something about the version of the game I play"

I've stated in other threads how to "Fight" and what actually works and has been proven time and time again. I do not play in the 360 version, enough is enough. Declarations are made, people "give their opinions and desires" yet never lift a finger to do anything about any problem.

The same is true when talking about real problems facing the U.S. Its the "We have a problem" syndrome where people "State the problem" and then say "yeah, its a problem" and do nothing.

This is a reason why the US goes downhill. At least in Europe when a real problem occurs in the public opinion regardless the sector, the people take to the streets in riot and paralyze transportation and communication until those responsible are held accountable for their actions.

So yes, I did attack you just now but at least I prefer you to state the problem (which you did), but I attack on a far greater scale the people who know that a problem exist and rather than solve the problem, they attack the person who comes forward with the problem simply because they do not want to be reminded that a problem exists, they rather remain in "la la land"
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

For many here staying in "La la land" is much better and easier than taking my side than actually wanting to do soemthing about the actual problem.

They much rather attack me and mock me insted of doing something positive about the problem even though they know everything i've said thus far is the truth.

It's a very weak state of mind and I pity such weak people like that.

Like I said I wanna do something but what can I do alone? Sure I can say enough is enough and stop playing all together (which is a realistic way of telling Sega **** you and your BS) but it still does nothing to make them realize that we are tired of their BS.

It's just 10 bucks big deal.

P.S Ya the US has some major problems some have that affect me directly, but again with everyone staying in their homes with their Call Of Duty and a bag of chips, what can i do by myself? Only in hollywood can one man alone go up against tyrants in communistic countries and kill 1000 hard trained soldiers on his own. Only in that La la land world. Not in ours...

Numbers make the real changes here. People coming together as one make the changes in our world the real world.
    Last edited by dias_flac_0g; Jan 27, 2012 at 09:12 PM.

dias_flac_0g we all totally understand where you coming from and I totally respect what your stating.but come on man do you really think that Sega Gonna do anything about the Bad player on PSU from the Xbox 360 ? and what will become of pso2 if those come in the US?

I mean if we can take the time to make the server more like JP server then I give them my 100% support to Sega.but its seem there not gonna put any kind of legal action. Most MMO I played over years Every GM supporter is been there to stop any illegal action to there Online PC games and there community. If Sega of America can take the time and send there staff & crew to keep Order to the PSU Xbox Community then I be more Happy to return to the PSU for the Xbox. Im not trying to be the best person out there/I love to help out and give My support,But the thins is I am just tired and too old to be dealing with Bad player on the PSU Xbox Community. if Sega those not do anything for pso2 or psu in the North America then I just rather be here with my friends and enjoy playing other game on the pc or psu on the jp server were is safe and secured where is less problem.
    Last edited by JCGamer; Jan 28, 2012 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dias_flac_0g View Post
    Lol, is all I can do when I read stuff like this.

You guys just go off on one little "flaw" in my post and do your best to derail it from the actual topic at hand. It's the coward mentality that i'm talking about.
    please don't attack me with your long senseless posts T_T I only meant to help clear up a silly miss conception that the language barrier makes it difficult to play D:

I was in no way pointing out a singular "flaw" or something or derailing your topic (i only read parts as it all seems like nonsense out of our control and something about us and that we shouldnt enjoy a game we enjoy because you don't feel we should for silly reasons)

So it actually had nothing to do with your post as a whole but just clearing up one point.

YOUR LONG POST IS SPREADING TO ME! I WAS ONLY GOING TO ORIGINALLY POST ONE SENTENCE D:
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Sega only updates and supports the original game, because GC + monthly fees make them so much money that they structure all their events and content to reach quarterly grind-boosts along with a lot of costumes to get players to gamble on the Gatchan.

As long as SEGA makes money, that is all they care about.

Thing about SoA is that they do not need to make "LOTS OF MONEY" for the game to be considered "Successful." They have a monopoly on the 360 so they already consider it a success, since no other games in that genre exist on the console. All SoA needs to do is reach projection and if they go under for too long, they just close the server and move on to the next money making scheme they get from SoJ.

The thing I learned about Localization in ANY nation and in ANY product out there is to stick with the original creators if you possibly can.

I remember playing a lot of Japanese RPGs in the past. I played through many, Breath of Fire series and Lufia series were favorites, as well as Xenogears and Final Fantasy. Then I learned Japanese and played through these games again, but in Japanese and felt royally ripped off.

Of course video games aren't the only things to consider.

Example:

In Madrid, Spain I entered a store and bought a pair of handmade high-boots for males, which were made out of black leather, they were waterproof; They were steel-toed as well with great traction. I was fitted for them and walked out with them for 48 Euros (65 dollars at the time.)

I remember seeing the very same boots here, but a lower quality, replicated version to be mass produced and sold to the public for $270 and they did not beat the craftmanship and quality of the ones I had on. I bought six scarfs as part of a project I was working on for 1 Euro each. The same Scarfs over here, each is $20 - 30. I mean seriously....

This is why Economics, Geography, Culture and Politics are important to study. In these examples I had a choice to "buy" or "not buy" and I had the means to make a choice that wasn't blind.

I think each one of you know how false the line "You get what you paid for" is as the majority of the time you are ripped off and might not even realize just how ripped off you might be.

One of the central themes here in these forums, when talks like this come is "item appraisal." It has always been talked about and has crept up, but never agreed to on a clear consensus of the matter.

The matter being:

"How much do you believe you should be charged for playing this game in Time, Money and Energy?" How much do you believe the game is actually worth? (Notice, I said "Worth. Please don't misread it as "....worth playing?")

Nevermind the arguments and opinions on if the game "Is good" or "it sucks"

In order for fight for anything in the world, you need to find out how much is it worth first.

Then when people gather together on a clear understanding on what something is worth and what people are actually getting. That is when you can begin building a unified group that can even go as far as launch a class-action suit. Its written in the Law that unsatisfied customers of continuous services can take a company or corporation to court. Under a Court Order, SEGA can be told that they must "Fix their software" and SEGA can't say "oh we will close down instead" as that would be a violation of the court; where in class-action, the plaintiffs can file and seek for punitive damages.

The beauty about American Justice is that any court judge can file general court orders. Even a small claims court can find a corporation guilty, and believe me when I tell you. You wouldn't be filling charges saying "Oh PSU is poorly maintained, give us money!" but you will be filling charges that SoA as a company has a reputation of poorly maintaining their software and collecting money from consumers and shutting down their software.

Nevermind about "SoJ isn't doing anything so we should not hold SEGA accountable." You can very well hold Sega of America accountable independently from SoJ. It is their job to make it all work, not players to say "make it work."

You've got records of console breaches, Hacking which has penetrated SoA as well as contaminated some Xbox servers and penetrated players too. Not to mention security holes everywhere along with a company that chooses to do nothing to fix potential threats.

That actually is a cause for concern you know.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I'll penetrate you.
    Cyanide - M/Cast 180 l サベージ - M/Beast 135 l シアン化物 - M/Human 180 l アニヤ - F/Newman 85

Keilyn is true what your saying and there nothing we can do to stop it or what is going down in there company.We are just victim that feed Sega hunger with are US Dollar.funny thing is we dumb enuf to pay for there meal tickle hehehe.Like you said *As long as SEGA makes money, that is all they care about*
    But that still wont change the fact that even your self Keilyn is part of there victim too ya know. and we have to deal with it like everyone else here.its hurt me to see must of us have to deal with Sega problem and yet they never care about the community from the start. And yet people still debating on the subject. SO is best to try do something about it or try than do nothing at all don t you think so ?

We all want Good Community for PSU & PSO2 in the future
    Last edited by JCGamer; Jan 28, 2012 at 04:41 AM.