Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone will to translate bug reports?

I was wondering if anyone is willing to setup a thread where they would take bug reports from A2, from the community and translate/send them in to Sega for us?

I'll create a thread tonight for this.

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

Yes, this was something I suggested we do in another thread, that way it doesnt feel like we are just leeching even tho most of us are lol.
    Just another same old day.

I can try to help out on the translation end if needed.
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

I'm thinking about writing my own bug reports, but seeing as my Japanese vocabulary is rather basic and my knowledge of kanji is extremely limited, it will be a rather difficult and time-consuming process. But unless someone here is willing to take the burden, I guess I'll have to do it myself.
    Last edited by Aumi; Jan 26, 2012 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    I'm thinking about writing my own bug reports, but seeing as my Japanese vocabulary is rather basic and my knowledge of kanji is extremely limited, it will be a rather difficult and time-consuming process. But unless someone here is willing to take the burden, I guess I'll have to do it myself.
    Uh...
    Quote Originally Posted by uhawww View Post
    I'll create a thread tonight for this.
    Did people miss this reply? Uhawww is kindly going to have a thread and will translate bug reports for us. Thank ya Uhawww!

Hopefully suggestions as well. I got one big suggestion I'd like to yell at them

If we do this will we be posting translated bug fixes from our own accounts or will it be pooled all together for the translators account?

It would probably be best if what we wanted to say is translated properly and then posted from our own account. That way instead of coming from a single person they will be getting feedback from at least 70 of us.
    Last edited by therealAERO; Jan 26, 2012 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by therealAERO View Post
    If we do this will we be posting translated bug fixes from our own accounts or will it be pooled all together for the translators account?

It would probably be best if what we wanted to say is translated properly and then posted from our own account. That way instead of coming from a single person they will be getting feedback from at least 70 of us.
    The trouble/support/bug form doesn't appear to be signed to your login (Same as the BBS forms) and asks for an email address independently.
    Not sure if it's being tracked or not, but I suppose that could be done as well.

So I hope they also take suggestions, because I don't know who decided using BMPs for the in game screenshot feature was a good idea.