Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Okay it's time for me to suggest a few things as well. Thanks to the translators who are willing to sacrifice their free time for this.

1. Camera In My Room's Balcony:
      When at the balcony of your room, your camera will not go outside the balcony. In other words, there is an invisible wall in mid-air that blocks your camera. It feels very unnatural not to mention a nuisance when you're trying to get a good view of the balcony. However, maybe the 3D models outside the balcony just aren't there, so you are not supposed to be able to see the outside of the balcony.
    2. Sheathing/Unsheathing:
      I know someone here and probably many others have suggested to add manual sheathing/unsheathing of your weapon. I agree with this, but I also want to add the following. At the moment, there is really no advantage whatsoever to have your weapon unsheathed. The unsheathing animation is practically non-existent. There should be an animation and a delay when unsheathing your weapon, so the player should not unsheathe her weapon without thinking. This animation however, should not force your character to stand still, just like the sheathing animation.
      If the above would be implemented, one also has to consider removing the effect of some enemies' attacks that forces the player to sheath her weapon (Rockbear grab, red blob tentacle grab, knock back attacks?).
    3. Character Voice Use:
      The game feels a bit silent. The only thing you seem to ever hear during battle is the background music and the various effect sounds. The chance that your and other characters roar should be increased if you ask me.
    4. Unique Boss Backgroundmusic:
      It seems bosses of a certain area just use the regular score of that area. I bet this will be changed in retail, but just for completeness, I will mention it here.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Suggestion that came to mind:
    Have a chat window filter that displays only party and open chat. As it is now we can choose one or the other, only way to have both is on the default setting, but it shows the PSE and item drop messages.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

Initiating Code: Translation

weapon sheathing seems like an entirely cosmetic thing to me.

I guess this is a rather small bug, but I guess it's still worth reporting, sometimes the music changes from battle to calm while still in battle.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

The following feedback has been submitted:

Arika - Return to Character Select
    Arika - Character Level polling from card list
    Arika - Evasion cooldown timer
    Arika - Photon Blast or Time/Meter based powerful action
    Arika - More unique racial actions and animations
    Forever Zero - Chat bubble position when character is off-screen
    Forever Zero - Party member confirmation before loading new Camp Ship after quest acceptance
    Cayenne - Dedicated dash keyboard binding
    redroses - UI removal for screenshots
    redroses - Active Hover/Run selections for CASTS
    redroses - Unique My Room for each character
    Vent - Camera freedom outside of My Room Balcony
    Vent - Manual sheathing/unsheathing
    Vent - Increased character speech occurances
    Vent - More unique boss battle music tracks
    SuKKrl - Improved chat window filters

Suggestion:

The level design, as it is, feels a bit too... "generic". There should be memorable locations (think PSO like with the waterfall room in the caves, the large room with the hole blasted in it in the ruins, etc.). More landmarks.

Also, currently, there is no reason to use uncharged techniques. They cost the same PP, do much less damage than charged techs (the same or less than a physical attack in many cases), and the charge time and forced walk of the charged techs is not a significant drawback. It'd also be nice if uncharged techs could flow into an attack combo more smoothly.

I just thought I should note, in case anyone else had this happen or not. A friend and I have noticed random damage popups going on in the field every so often. And the occasional level up sound that follows after a while, along with PSE occuring. Kinda ghastly, since it was just us. We were not in a multi-party area either.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    I just thought I should note, in case anyone else had this happen or not. A friend and I have noticed random damage popups going on in the field every so often. And the occasional level up sound that follows after a while, along with PSE occuring. Kinda ghastly, since it was just us. We were not in a multi-party area either.
    Just the monsters leveling up to kill you

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Sure it wasn't delayed effects due to lag?