Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Could I request on someway to be able to respec skill trees?

Thanks.

I had a problem that when i brought up my menu bar and tried to click on the Inventory button, nothing happened the inventory just wouldn't open. I didn't bother restarting the application or logging out, it continued to not let me use the inventory for about 2 hours before servers went down.

Did anyone else experience this?
    And how can i submit this to sega?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I got one though its minor.

When i watched Zero DX's stream the 2nd day near the end he was messing arround in his room. When he put a carpet under his Ko Tats Table it was impossible to get the table in the center of it, no matter what. Its a small things that i think they can fix easly. Something like that bugged me in PSU as well.

If possible, a day and night cycle in specifically the forest area. Doesn't matter what way it get's implemented. Wether it'd change ingame or is set from the start is all fine by me. Just think this will set the mood right and would be a great throwback to forest 2 from PSO.

I also want to second the person who mentioned the music. It seems like the music keeps starting from a fixed point everytime it changes. This makes it feel like listening to a 10 second track going back to back from battle to rest.

A small suggestion, it would be nice if the transition from rainy weather to clear weather was slower. When it stops raining, would be nicer if the weather stayed cloudy for some time and then it would clear up, instead of going from rain to clear almost instantly.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

The following feedback has been submitted:

Vashyron - Ability Respec
    Ce'Nedra - Refined gridding/object centering for Room layouts
    Agitated_AT - Day/Night cycles
    Ezodagrom - Slower weather transitions
    Last edited by uhawww; Jan 30, 2012 at 10:11 AM.

There is one thing that I find very important.
    It is kind of photon blast in PSO. or summon in PSPo2.

Well, it is more fun if you have kind of big attack that is limited in use.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    There is one thing that I find very important.
    It is kind of photon blast in PSO. or summon in PSPo2.

Well, it is more fun if you have kind of big attack that is limited in use.
    I'm sure this is still under wraps (i.e. mags)

Been a long time stalker. I had to make an account here, just to post this, but I really found the need to take "action".
    I completely agree with what "En", Arika and Rock Eastwood said about the character creation.

I truly think that the Humans and Newmans should have more color choices in their clothes, such like Casts have several sub-colors in theirs. Many of their clothes look almost exactly the same, because of so little variation in their colors.
    It's unfair for Casts to have the option to change the colors like that, when the other two races don't.

And another very bothering thing in the character creation is the colors of the accessories. The fact that you can't change the color of them, makes most of them useless, if you want the colors to match your character's. I know that some hats change to the color of your main color, then why not the glasses, ears, and every other accessory? For example, my character's main color is black, and I "NEED" him to wear sunglasses and to match too, but the only choices I have, is the yellow sunglasses....or the other ones, which do not fit the character at all. I love the yellow ones, and want them, but I need them to be black or gray.

And the last thing that I want to request, is more pupil/iris choices. Right now there is 6 different ones, but only have 3 different sizes. I just find the amount of them to be extremely lacking compared to the eyebrows, eyelashes, accessories, ect. I think the 3 sizes are supposed to be big, medium and small...but somehow I find them all to be only medium. Especially on male characters, the small one, really isn't small at all in my opinion. My main character is supposed to have absolutely tiny pupil/iris, with a lot of the white part of the eye showing, which was possible in PSU, but not anymore, which quite frankly bothers me.

Now, I know that all these "cosmetic" things are last on the priority list, and I understand and agree on that. But still I would appreciate it a lot uhawww, if you put these things on the feedback/request list when you can, since me, Rock Eastwood, "En", Arika and some other people on Youtube comments and other sites have been asking for these things and have been quite bothered about them for some time now. I'm sure it's hard to translate all of these feedbacks/requests from so many different people, and I would love to help translating, but I know nothing about japanese language unfortunately.

P.S: I haven't played the game, but have seen more than enough character creation videos from the alpha.
    Last edited by MeatlessBox; Jan 30, 2012 at 03:33 PM.

I'm sure that some Japanese players are also raising this concern, but I wouldn't want to take any chances with the customization. I actually had a small debate with my sister over whether or not I should submit those ideas, and she made me realize that Sega has been very upfront with us over character customization, and what we see could potentially be the final build. As it stands, Human and Newman customization is not much different from how customization worked for them in PSU/PSP2, and it frightens me to think that I'd be so irked with the costumes that it would actually dissuade me from playing anything but my HUcast.

It's not a concern that relates to gameplay, but I feel that this particular concern is one that is just as important. To some of us, our immersion into a role-playing game is rooted with our character concept. It would be easy to play the game without putting any customization into our appearance, but we can't bring ourselves to do that, because we want these characters to define themselves.

I agree that it shouldn't take priority over gameplay qualms and known bugs/glitches, but if you could find the time to translate the suggestion and submit it, I'm sure that more than a few people would be very pleased.
    Verdana is a pretty good font.

2X-6 Corsair :: Metal XII :: Unit 12 :: War :: Dozen
    Neyami Red :: Dr. Paul :: Izar Erori :: Brynhildr :: Fenchano