Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

i dont know, but they did comment on the ability to subclass. I can understand them not being in the test right now though.

6 1/2 hours
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

You know what would be a good addition to make the make more challenging?

If the enemies can parry your attacks and knock you back like 1 foot, making you venerable for a sec or 2

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne View Post

If the enemies can parry your attacks and knock you back like 1 foot, making you venerable for a sec or 2
    Kinda reminds me of why I liked Mabinogi's battle system...

Sort of rock paper scissors but more choices like system. and making the wrong move on an enemy or using the wrong attack with get you staggered a bit or knocked down.

But if you think up the right strategy and patterns, you can completely dominate your enemy 1 on 1.

Of course at the same time it was broken and didn't age well. and eventually people were killing super bosses at level 1...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Just a random thought I had.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne View Post

The monsters in the caves DO do this. If they block you, you're staggered, and they immediately attack after.

I dont know if you can get out of it or not, im pretty sure you can jump out of the way. But if you dont react very quickly you'll get hit.

Getting error 632 after being disconnected

Okay, so lemme get this straight, because nobody seem to talk that much about it when writing about their alpha experience: you can wear any outfit regardless of your class? For example, you can have a HUmar wearing what would typically be a FOmar's robes, but still be a Hunter in terms of class?

I've been wondering since forever on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato Bluesummers View Post
    Okay, so lemme get this straight, because nobody seem to talk that much about it when writing about their alpha experience: you can wear any outfit regardless of your class? For example, you can have a HUmar wearing what would typically be a FOmar's robes, but still be a Hunter in terms of class?

I've been wondering since forever on this.
    yeah.i think those starting outfits that look like updated humar/fomar etc etc outfits are more for fans/nostalgia things.clothes dont have anything to do with race or class,well except CAST i guess