Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Can't play PSU.
    Can't play Maple Story.

Everybody's got server issues! D:

This lag is horrendous. It took almost 2 minutes just to change from one universe to another. Going in and out of shops was pretty lengthy too. I didn't bother logging back in when I got lagged out.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised. I'm under the impression as well, and this is Segac's way of showing the final stretch of the 360 servers before Edward comes on the forums to report its impopssible to save the servers around mid-Feburary as he says March 31, 2012 is the last day of service.

That or the 360 pop. will be stuck with these laggy servers till shutdown...
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    It just hit me that if they don't have the $$ or don't care eough to update the reskinned weps or give the 360 servers the 2nd SU, then they might not have enough cash for fixing the servers. :0
    I have a feeling you're both right. The server has been wobbly for a while & every time I log on, there seems to be less and less people. But I hope it can be fixed and that PSU can stick around a bit longer.

It seemed like it was fixed for about half an hour just then. I could log in (first time all day) and everything in rooms was very speedy. Did a mission and it seemed ok, second time through - big spikes, big enough that Bruce AND myself died before the mission decided to end. No damage, no Star Atomisers working etc.