Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Serephim View Post
    The songs dont seem to loop the normal way just because you're in battle. It's like, depending on what you're fighting, the music will actually change what parts of the song it plays and what actually loops.

Sadly, it rarely ever plays all the way through like that, so getting a loop like that would be terribly difficult.
    Not just only that but I've also noticed (and I'm not sure if this is a bug or not) but the game will sometimes double transition out of battle music.

Regardless I've got half the tracks on standby waiting for retail to release. (Doing it now would technically break the limited NDA that still exists) I can confirm that the only track is from a previous PS game aside from the new Whole New World remix is a copy of For Brighter Day - Short Mix - that was in the files.

I'm not sure how waiting for retail release would make it any more legal.

Besides I expect someone else will do it at some point soon. You know how the internet is.

After watching Spoony suffer through Bloodwings, I don't believe that statement.

I will definitely want to hear Seabed music! It's probably one of the most epic songs and I always fight harder when the snoog comes on.

Excellent choice superFO <3
    Last edited by Agitated_AT; Jan 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM.

Good to see that Episode 3's OST got some acknowledgement in this thread. I would've brought it up, had it not already graced the second page.

PSO2's music draws considerable influence from the Phantasy Star Online era, so remix or otherwise, I'm sure I'll be happy with what they provide.
    Verdana is a pretty good font.

2X-6 Corsair :: Metal XII :: Unit 12 :: War :: Dozen
    Neyami Red :: Dr. Paul :: Izar Erori :: Brynhildr :: Fenchano

Quote Originally Posted by "En" View Post
    Good to see that Episode 3's OST got some acknowledgement in this thread. I would've brought it up, had it not already graced the second page.

PSO2's music draws considerable influence from the Phantasy Star Online era, so remix or otherwise, I'm sure I'll be happy with what they provide.
    Have to say I absolutely love EP3's OST it is by far my favorite, wish I could say the same for the game! xD

in the open beta if you go to the machine with the card above it i spent my "fun" points on a pso #4 "world with you" track. but idk how to play it or what to do with it.