Default Some GAS and GAM questions

I recently hit 180, and have been obtaining a bunch of AP to make myself more powerful. However, there aren't many more options to make myself more powerful, and I see people doing like 1900+ damage per shotgun bullet (as gunmaster) Where I do 1500 max (non crits). My first question is, how does one do so much damage? Is there something I'm missing?

My second question is, which does more damage?
    10/10 Pakuda + full custom power, or
    6/6 SN

Third and finally, what is the fastest way to get AMP? I have been trying to get tons for all the things I want but am having a hard time. I plan on trying to solo as a GM, but I run into another problem. I can't seem to get through any of the missions in a decent time. I saw this video of a GM doing PO/R in about the same time that it takes me and my 2 friends. The problem is they aren't always on, and don't want to spam GAM missions with me. So what is the best way to tackle this solo, also how should I have my AP set up for this type of mission?

Here is the video I'm referencing:
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

I'm not all that great at GAS'ing, but do you at least have your PA's up all the way + grinded weapon?

Str+ & Acc+ GAS'd
    Grind your weapon up to 10 & Full Custom Power ...?

+ all your shotgun weapon skills (Shotguns PA Level+ / Shotguns Damage+ / Shotguns Element+ ) ... Shotgun C Rate+ is probably coming out soon too?

There are a lot of critical hit skills too. If anything, you can try and up those so at least even if your base damage isn't as high, you can get a lot of crits anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by chaos-shadow View Post
    I'm not all that great at GAS'ing, but do you at least have your PA's up all the way + grinded weapon?

Str+ & Acc+ GAS'd
    Grind your weapon up to 10 & Full Custom Power ...?

+ all your shotgun weapon skills (Shotguns PA Level+ / Shotguns Damage+ / Shotguns Element+ ) ... Shotgun C Rate+ is probably coming out soon too?

There are a lot of critical hit skills too. If anything, you can try and up those so at least even if your base damage isn't as high, you can get a lot of crits anyways?
    Right now I have Elemental Weapon 2, and my pas are all leveled for the most part, at 50.
    I have the shotgun element and damage + so far.

I'm working on getting the crit ones atm now

Hi,
    Can somebody please help me out here :
    Which one causes more damage :
    6/6 SN

Quote Originally Posted by suj3 View Post
    Hi,
    Can somebody please help me out here :
    Which one causes more damage :
    6/6 SN
    Anyone have these answers?

Do the math? Full Custom power gives 20% attack boost to 10/10s based off there power at 0/10

So Shigga Pakudac would be 221-222 with it. Spread Needle 6/6 would be 203.

So, obviously the Pakudac.

Thing about Full Custom power people don't get is it's based of the 0/10 of the weapon, so kubara products don't get that big of a boost from it, (at least not guns.) But, usually they're still stronger than there other versions.

If you don't understand how to get the attack power of a 10/10 with full custom power, look up basic percentage maths!

EDIT:

My bad, re-read and saw you said pakuda, which would only be around 200 attack with full custom power, so the Spread Needle is 3 attack higher, but honestly that wont make any difference and you'll look better carrying a 10/10, and there is other ways of increasing your damage with weapon styles and etc.

Your choice.
    Last edited by pandawalol; Jan 25, 2012 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pandawalol View Post
    Do the math? Full Custom power gives 20% attack boost to 10/10s based off there power at 0/10

So Shigga Pakudac would be 221-222 with it. Spread Needle 6/6 would be 203.

So, obviously the Pakudac.

Thing about Full Custom power people don't get is it's based of the 0/10 of the weapon, so kubara products don't get that big of a boost from it, (at least not guns.) But, usually they're still stronger than there other versions.

If you don't understand how to get the attack power of a 10/10 with full custom power, look up basic percentage maths!

EDIT:

My bad, re-read and saw you said pakuda, which would only be around 200 attack with full custom power, so the Spread Needle is 3 attack higher, but honestly that wont make any difference and you'll look better carrying a 10/10, and there is other ways of increasing your damage with weapon styles and etc.

Your choice.
    This is perfect, thank you. I actually didn't realize how strong the Pakudac got at 10. I also did the math yesterday, but I did it 20% from the 10^ stats rather than 0^. Thanks, very useful post!