Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSO2 TPS Controls?

does anyone have the control layout for TPS mode for keyboard and gamepad?

thanks~

TPS keyboard layout plays like any other PC FPS, it's no different. As for gamepad, take a look here:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192931

oh...that helps but I want to know what button do I push while in TPS mode to instantly turn around instead of moving the camera around to see whats behind me? like in those fps games/zombie games.

I don't think that's in the game but I use the keyboard/mouse layout so maybe someone here who has played with the gamepad can help maki out?

AFAIK, there isn't a button to instantly turn around. But you'd have to dig through the menus to see if its something you can set.

Just to make sure we have a clear understanding here. The normal PSO view mode, and the shooting mode are just activated by pressing a button (defaults to R3 on a PS3 controller). The buttons do not change when you go into this mode. It still has the exact same controls as when you are normally playing, except you no longer can lock on to targets.

So...

Left analog = movement and strafing
    Right analog = camera controls (turning, looking up and down, etc.)

Default controls are:
    O - Jump
    X - Use
    Square - Attack 1
    Triangle - Attack 2
    R1 - Swap Palette
    R2 - Dodge
    L1 - Lock on
    L2 - Use items
    Arrows left/right - change item selected
    L3 - Auto run
    R3 - Camera mode
    Last edited by Itsuki; Feb 3, 2012 at 11:24 AM.

it has a secondary controller setup that swaps the attacks to r2 and l2 or triggers on 360 controller during TPS. you have to manually enable the auto swapping though.
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

Quote Originally Posted by maki19750124 View Post
    oh...that helps but I want to know what button do I push while in TPS mode to instantly turn around instead of moving the camera around to see whats behind me? like in those fps games/zombie games.
    Sounds like you need a higher DPI mouse.

Ah ok. Thanks for your help guys.
    actually I'm using a logitech gamepad thats shaped like a ps3 controller.
    Elsword Online Characters NA:

Quote Originally Posted by maki19750124 View Post
    You just need to turn around lol.

Fast precision controls don't really help you on this game with Ranger, because the ranger attacks are not really designed like an FPS game's. You can aim for the head all you want, but there's always a specific decay on the weapon, and enemies move alot more than in an FPS game. So more than anything, you just need to know the timing of the PA and the distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Serephim View Post
    You just need to turn around lol.

Fast precision controls don't really help you on this game with Ranger, because the ranger attacks are not really designed like an FPS game's. You can aim for the head all you want, but there's always a specific decay on the weapon, and enemies move alot more than in an FPS game. So more than anything, you just need to know the timing of the PA and the distance.
    ah alright. Thanks for the info.
    Elsword Online Characters NA: