Exclamation Wartecher Guide NEEDED!

Hello Everyone
    I have recently made a free account on the JP side after the issues on 360 at this point in time, and i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on weapons pa's where to farm meseta and good wartecher weapons as im on free course so no trading and room etc etc.
    Any help is appreciated
    Thanks
    Crazed

Get twin claws in yohmei shop and the starter claw pa, then just do whatever. You could get whips, but that's too much work in free course for the same result.

Probably one of the best Wartecher videos I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Positive View Post
    starter claw pa
    To clarify, Renzan is the one to go with (the 36,000 meseta one).

For meseta, C-rank Ohtori Encampment often drops A- and S- rank weapons that can be sold for cash. The daily training quest on the 5th floor often has good money drops... Not spectacular for the level but the enemy HP is so low they may as well be level 1 creatures with level 30, 80, 120 (or whatever) drops.

Whips and tech-mags are still cool, but not as whoamgawesome as twin claws are nowadays. Best Whip is Silver Cranial, drops from Castle of Monsters A and above. Best skill is Vivi Dezza, the newest one. Best Tech-mag is Nidra, drops in the new Fantastic Voyage S3... Below that, Kabjinjin and Dadajinjic drop in Ohtori B+ I believe.

Ohtori encampment is a good place to farm BT frags too, as they can turn into PA frags and blank disks; Ohtori also offers AMP for your trouble. Between these, you can get any of the PA moves; they trade for frags, or for existing moves + blank disks (45 BT frags), or for AMP (more rare, things like dizas, damgrants, foverse, dus skadd etc). Also for AMP is the Ouryu head slot, a me/quick speed boost with 100 tech and MST and a PP cost reduction. Much less of a headache to earn that than to hunt for /quick units ingame.

Axes are available now too, and the new Anga Grudda is pretty fun IMO. Assault Crush has been cut in half, but it's still usable with whatever twin sabers you have... Twin DBs are solid contenders and found on any rank of the two new missions in the GBR... or in the final blocks of MAG or Distant Memory.