Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Here is my video of our ending dance party. Enjoy! 1080P HD Max settings.

PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

I'm already going into withdrawl. I keep thinking to myself, "What should I play today?"

Gears of War 3, Uncharted, Age of Empires Online... they just don't cut it anymore, now that I've tasted the forbidden fruit.

The last day was the best by far, I met a ton of people and I think we were all sad that our little run was over. This was one of the most impressive Alpha games I've ever seen, I can't wait to see the full version!

So thank you to everyone who had a party with me, you were awesome!

Guess this means it's back to FFXIV.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I had a blast, especially with TEAM AWESOME. I was so sleepy last night though, that I slept for quite some time. I think I'm all recovered now.

I'm sad my characters will be gone, but hey, it makes sense. I'm looking forward to closed beta, and eventually, mags.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

I also recorded the last few moments of block 20

It was surprisingly solid for an alpha test. I was impressed, and I hope it's an indication of the quality of the eventual final product. I hope the community stays as awesome too. You guys were great!
    Eternity is like an endless river; without something to hold on to, you'll be washed away.

Aah, so you guys were in the beginning part of the lobby! A lot of us were were at the Quest Counter area, jumping it up. Anyone here take that footage?

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

I don't know if I'll keep playing mostly cause I got bored... Even joined a few PSOW groups and they made me leave cause they were in a static group but didn't lock the room, was depressing playing alone the last two days and not being able to find a group. Hunter and Ranger felt really lacking but force was a blast, guess I'll see if my opinion changes with beta.

It was a good alpha, better than what I expected. Met some nice people I knew from jp psu, psow members and also with some new players (new to me =x). Also made me feel guilty for abandoning jp psu a long time ago...

I'm not sure about saying it was the best test I've ever seen but it was clear that the potential is there, just got to wait and see how they use it as its too early to call.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙