Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

@Joni Gavin: Midoori and I would like to donate a soul each once its in your care <3 and I fully agree with what you said above

@Sp-24: from what I know chaos will be busy today, but will have time over the next few to "Tie up loose ends" if you will, so hopefully you can say your goodbyes in person. But the way I'd like to look at is as "Cya later" or "Bye for now"

EDIT
    @Chaos: I sent AtBHR a PM just now. Midoori and I would like to host the next revival in your name. we'd like to do our part in carrying on your legacy. I also mentioned as a side note that we could possibly accept rappy soul donations to continue your dream of collecting 999 souls.

Anyway I wanted to call it something like: Chaosmaster00's Legacy Runs of Intrepid Valor And the goal would be to just have fun, and kick butt in your name.
    Last edited by Neolink868; Feb 7, 2012 at 09:04 AM.

I don't even know where to start, again your the most generous person on these forums and as such are probably one of the top two reasons the game is still active. Keeping players interested in new equipment, pushing testing of different aspects of the game, and being an all around roll model for many who play the game. The only other thing I can think of that can even remotely come close to your activity in the survival of this game is Windancer's PSZ Revival Group. Thank you for going above and beyond for the duration that you've played the game. I wish I can offer the same help you've always been there for.

I don't even know where to start, your Swiss (Mu)Stache is like the holy grail of the PSZ community. These are all the items I'm interested in, it's going to be a lot, I don't expect anything of course so you can just pick an choose through the list I put up;

Eclipse Star+50, 0/0/0/36/34, Light Lv5, Cross Rave
    Lavis Kanon+40, 13/0/27/0/42, Soul Lv3 [Target+1], Cross Rave
    Milias Breaker+20, 0/0/33/60/0, Over End
    Phantasma Gauntlet+30, 0/0/43/36/27, Heaven Lv3, Slide End
    Twin Psychoguns+30, 0/0/22/0/15, Soul Lv3, Cool Style
    Canon Bleu+30, 0/28/44/0/0, Ice Lv5, Crush Bomb
    Al Azif+10, 37/0/37/22/31, Soul Lv3, Magical Sign
    Miyabisen+20, 0/0/0/27/0, Light Lv3, Bright Sign
    Kouga Shuriken+30, 0/16/0/0/33, Dark Lv3, Bright Sign

Zero Cane, 0/0/22/0/0, Life Lv5, Magical Sign
    Zero Rifle, 0/31/0/15/15, Life Lv5, Flame Hit
    Zero Saber, Life Lv5, Zeta Cutlass

Another note; If you'd like, if some of you collection doesn't go, I can take it and distribute them in weeks to come. They would make exciting contest prizes for the PSZ Revival Group. Keeping interest in the game is something that is extremely important, you have always been the front runner since I started just over a year ago now. I would love to keep your legacy alive. You will be missed most on these boards, not for your collection, but for your incite, helpfulness, generosity, and the target of envy and respect. I hope you stop by from time to time when you get back.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Could I possibly have a Lavis Kanon?

Chaos!

I'd really like, mainly, a Lavis Kanon with the Cross Rave PA. This is my ultimate desire, I've been hunting for this so much as I told you other day, and if you only give me this item I'll be the happiest(rappiest! )

If you can give me a second item, I would like a Milias Breaker.

If it's possible to give me a third, I'd like a Heaven Element.

So sad you already gave someone the Clairs... =)

If you also have a 4slot Noble Cloak available I would like to get it as well. I still lack it. It seems everyone has one but me. Thanks a lot!!!

Edit: I saw your list of goods, and you have a Lavis Kanon that fits perfectly what I want. It even has ATA adjustment(it's like a dream):

Lavis Kanon+40, 13/0/27/0/42, Soul Lv3 [Target+1], Cross Rave

This weapon alone would be my dream.

Also, after seeing your list of items, I'll list some I would want if no one else is interested(amount in parenthesis):

Divine/HP (1)
    Divine/Power (2)
    Divine/Swift (4)
    Divine/Mind (2)
    HP Recovery Lv5

Also another note for my edit: as you collect Rappy Souls, I make a collection of every weapon with NO %, no Element(except the ones that come with default one) but it HAS to have ANY PA)I also grind if to the max but DON'T fortify it. I saw you have some that no one probably wants on your freebies list. I'd LOVE to have the following that I'm missing in my collection:

Eclipse Star+50, Force Ride
    Red Saber+40, Draw Lv1 [Target+1], Force Ride
    Blue Saber+30, Heart Lv1 [Target+1], Zeta Cutlass
    White Saber+20, Risk Lv2 [Target+1], Force Ride
    Orgaclaw+10, Ice Lv2, Bite Stamp
    Dioskuroi, Jell Lv3, Million Rave
    Garland, Draw Lv2, Wipeout
    Bangasa Jikomi, Light Lv3, Earth Bullet
    Riverman Missouri, Spinning Death
    Canon Rouge+50, Light Lv4, Wild Blow

If you can help me with my collection, I'd thank you forever. =) ^__^
    Last edited by Rafael Pawaa; Feb 7, 2012 at 02:27 PM.

I sure hope I'm not late to the party. Since I've had a bit of a bad day I can only think to say this:

Thank you.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

WHOA! I'll be definitely working on collecting those weapons. Thanks, Chaos.

Add-on: It looks like the earliest I can collect is Wednesday at 6pm central/4pm pacific as I'm busy during the morning and afternoon that day.
    Last edited by Atbar; Feb 7, 2012 at 06:09 PM.

Can i have: (?)

Lv3Morgenlote, 0/41/43/0/0, Tornado Dance
    Zero Rifle, 24/0/0/45/0, Slow Lv3, Flame Hit
    Rika's Suit
    Divine/Swift
    All Resist Lv5
    Phantasma Gauntlet+30, 0/0/43/36/27, Heaven Lv3, Slide End
    Radam Soul
    Big Hemera+20, 40/0/33/0/14, Zalure Lv3, Speed Rain

I don't really think I deserve anything from you because I haven't been here for too long, so I won't ask for anything. However, I would like to give my 11 rappy souls that you were interested in to you as a going away gift.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Think I'm going to look back through all the wants here and see what I can do, since it seems multiple people want some of the same things, so I'm going to have to make some breaks and split up a few things between people. Hopefully, what you get is what you want most, in the case of fractional desires. ^_^

I have added all the reservations made into my first post here.
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Feb 7, 2012 at 10:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

This is epicly awesome, I will type up something tomorrow, probably editing this post, I can't stay more than a few seconds. I'll be in touch, but for now, ciao.