Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    FINE! IF NO ONE WANTS GIANT DEATH BEAMS OF LIGHT FROM THE HEAVENS RIPPING DARK FALZ TO SHREDS BECAUSE THEY'RE USED TO USING GRANTS ONCE A DAY, FINE!

See if I care!

Hmph!

Nobody cares if Grants does that, its just the fact that it used to mean something back when using it too much required an early trip to the store for more fluids.

But since all you have to do is run around on PSO2 to get your magic back.....

Quote Originally Posted by ClothoBuer View Post
    Rather than making it a class-specific, make it a racial ability, Newmans or Casts. A RAcast with some massive Strike Freedom-esque wings that would deploy would be so freaking awesome.

And there is no 'too far' when it comes to concepts and ideas, because you have to make them practical by finding out where the impracticality lies.
    Hah, that would be kinda cool. If they planned on doing collaboration with Bandai, they could make a Parts set that looks like Strike Freedom and give it the Combined Rifle as an Assault Rifle (since there's no dual-wielding rifles here). Or Destiny parts with Arondight as a Sword.

... I don't even like SEED Destiny, so what am I getting excited about, lol.

In any case, I only meant "taking it too far" as in since I don't expect them to implement this idea, I shouldn't spend too much energy on thinking about it. Thinking of stuff like the Bits' actual weapon models could depend on what outfit you're wearing, despite their weapon stats being tied to your level (you have to deploy them from somewhere, after all). I suppose that would make sense if you're wearing Strike Freedom wings and can design your body to have hardpoints all over it as a Cast, but that can cause trouble for humanoids, having to mount those things all over their costume. It'd be both practically and aesthetically unsound...

Character ID: 中原小麦

Well since they made a Gunslash this game, why not make:
    Spellsword. It would be kinda cool if you could cast spells with a sword and be able to slash with it as well.

I dont know how you would mix a range and force into one weapon but I'm still racking my brain on it. XD

Twin Sabres, they were my favorite in PSU and I feel that they fit the fast paced dynamic gameplay of PSO2.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Or a handgun that shoots basic techs would be cool. They could be faster but you can't charge them or something. And cost PP to use.

Wait that'd be like PSO's special attack/PSU's element bullets...

BUT IT COULD LOOK COOLER!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Personally I'd like to see a few things that haven't really been done in a ton of games before. Like maybe some kind of shoulder mounted cannon, or like an X-Men-esque Cyclops eye beam weapon.
    Eternity is like an endless river; without something to hold on to, you'll be washed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Or a handgun that shoots basic techs would be cool. They could be faster but you can't charge them or something. And cost PP to use.

Wait that'd be like PSO's special attack/PSU's element bullets...

BUT IT COULD LOOK COOLER!
    Well you could have them shoot only the skill shot (straight line) spells like zonde or megid. But I don't think those would be necessary since they already have the elemental bullets. Even so, it'd be nice to see them get really unique for hybrid classes.

Also, I would like to see some sort of a shield weapon that increases defense rather than strength. It could really pave the way to a pure tank class, which would be a first for PSO and PSU alike. I believe Wartecher had the highest combined base defensive stats in PSU and that class was very rarely used.

I sort of like the idea of having musical instrument weapons, heh.

In look or, even better, in function would be neat. Could potentially make support techs more effective? Just throwing out random ideas, because I want some more instruments weps!
    » PSOW IRC'rs group! «
    Events, screenshots, and chocolate-coated presents inside!

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

A guitar that works well with lightning techs!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Mill Lilly Harvester ARASHIKAGE's Avatar
    In arms reach of my Snow Queen at all times.

Omg this is so fun -hehe-! OK lets see my favorite weapon that must be returning to PSO2 -hehe so excited- um would have to be... Well yeah, OK yeah I would most defiantly want to see Photon Sabers.

And if not that then a water balloon launching weapon that you fill will water balloons but I would be all super creative and stick my water balloons in the freezer for a few minutes so that they would get nice and cold.
    The; Boomas, Wolves, Rappies, Gulgus, Moths, Bears, Bartles, Lillies, Vulmurs, Assassins, Sharks, Gillchics, Gillchichs, Canadines, Canabins, Shinows, Garanz, Baranz, Dimenians, Arlans, Del-Ds, Belras, Sorcerers, Bringers, Delbiters, Deldepths, Domdarls, Dolmolms, Morfos, Recons, and others Shinows will be like: "ah wth those water balloons are cold." Well at least the Rappies might say that... or the player dressed as a Rappy might say that.
    But more in the way the doctor in "Fake In Yellow" was blending in with the Rappy community and less like the annoying kid from PSU, running around chirping. And although you like the company you begin to realizes there's really no business having a party of six on any mission of PSU.
    ...Wait none of those enemies -excluding Rappies- are returning in PSO2? Kind of like how PSZ had all their creatures die off. Are they ever going to explain the gaps between these games? And how can Rappies and sometimes Boomas be native to every planet? So many questions with little in the way of answers...
    Speaking of timelines, why would anyone want to play a prequel to a game that by all rights damaged the Phantasy Star franchise and community? That's like standing in line to watch a prequel to the Star Wars Phantom Menace. (Although I stand by my analogy, I realize that yes I would stand in line to watch a that prequel) OK point withdrawn!

Photon Saber
    PSO GCN: Storm Shadow - RAmar - Retired
    PSU AOTI PC/PS2: Storm Shadow - Human Male PT - Retired
    PSZ: Hazatak Kid - RAmar - level 95

Retardacon \re-,tard-a-kan\ n 1 : retarded robot, humanoid, android, cyborg or cast as a : retarded decepticon b : cast from phanasty star found generally being retarded on these forums c : one who advocates cast supremacy 2 also see : cast supremacist

"arrgh such a retardacon"