Hi people I'm back again and asking for great input for veterans like you guys. I'm in a verge of confusion which character will I use. I'm choosing between my two character, a HU-beast and a RA-cast which is my main now. In every RPG that I played and mastered I'm always a melee and I have passion for melee weapons especially my Favorite character are Squall and Tidus both are melee.In PSP1 I am a ranger in PSP2 I am hunter so I know how it works. Now I want to switch over to the beast but I have some constraints by observing it. Heres a comparison of the two characters.

DISCLAIMER! don't get me wrong guys I love hunters and warriors and stuff I'm just asking for input and just telling the things that I observed.

( both in infinity )

assume that both characters are in the same level.

HU-Beast

- Attack speed, depends on weapons and STA so moderately fast, while rangers are consistent and fast in attacking enemies, attack per second and range wise

- Chaining is good with foverse but rangers are far way better even without foverse 20 chain is a chicken for this guys

- The Damage with no rebirth, are way underpowered compared to Rangers especially when using a shotgun, 15 to 20k damage is easy

-Damage per second, I love the PA of hunters all of them are cool but PA's are underpowered compared to rangers. For rangers if you have enough chain and fire a Charge shot 1 for rifles and CH 2 for shotgun you can fire multiple full charge shots which is devastating

-Boss weaknesses, most of the weaknesses are unreable for hunters while rangers can always fires at it at the start of battle Damage wise are unimaginable

-Hunter needs a strategic plan of an attack(which i like) but having a ranger, battles are like a breeze

- Both has a great visualization of weapons but interms of clothing beast nailed it

Now this are small comparison, again don't get me wrong I really like the melee class and that's why I made this thread to gather some great infos and feedback to you guys. Help me decide and your feedbacks will be great..

What do you think? thanks