So do I, but PSO doesn't let me...

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

I can play PSO on my pc just fine just can't mention how

@Lumpen: Don't worry. We all know how

However, that 0 can be easily mistaken for an O. If you miss PSZ and want to play again then there are plenty of options for a good online experience. There are regular posters here that play Hard mode and SH mode often. There's also an active social group.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

There are many Players that still play Phantasy Star Zero and Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst. There is a revival group for Phantasy Star Zero and a place where you can play PSO:BB Online still. I can't link it to ya or provide ya with any other such info. as it's against the rules to mention or out source links to that particle site. Just google seach and you'll find what your looking for.

Hmmm...if you miss it, you can always rebuy it. If you don't have a DS anymore, you could buy a 3DS for it since it is backwards compatible with DS games. Or you could buy another Nintendo DS. I think they are a lot cheaper now than what they used to be.

@AtBHR: Regarding re buying the game, a 3DS only cost me $139 during the week after christmas when everything was on sale, but I could not find a copy of PSZ for the life of me... perhaps it would be better to shop online for one. I wanted to get one for my brother but it seems that it was off the shelves everywhere I went.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorShanks View Post
    @AtBHR: Regarding re buying the game, a 3DS only cost me $139 during the week after christmas when everything was on sale, but I could not find a copy of PSZ for the life of me... perhaps it would be better to shop online for one. I wanted to get one for my brother but it seems that it was off the shelves everywhere I went.
    You'll have to look at stores with used games like Gamestop and the such for PSZ nowadays if you don't look for it online. You can also try looking in pawn shops that sell DS games. Otherwise, online would be the way to go (i.e. buy from Amazon or on eBay).