Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default Ami's Art Dump O SNAP *third ignition*

Because I can't change the title of my second thread anymore, HERE'S A THIRD :'D

Part 1
    Part 2

Obligatory link to Deviantart account
    Obligatory link to Tumblr blog
    Obligatory link to FF.net account

I'm mostly a digital artist, using my Bamboo Fun tablet and Easy Paint Tool SAI. But I do dabble in the traditional arts, but mostly pencil stuff in my sketchbook(s). I also write, but I'm totally self conscious about that.

You can try asking me to draw your characters, but I'm a good procrastinator so yeah...
    Procrastination > Work > Sleep > Females (with visual refs) > headshots >everything else

Now on with the posts

Painting practice I've been working on coloring in one layer. I think I need to work more on the hair >.<

Doodle because I was bored I was bored the other day and sketched this on a paper cd cover. I starting drawing on random papers when I get bored
    Last edited by Ami; Sep 4, 2012 at 10:08 PM.

I haven't changed my topic title since the start of my latest thread.. maybe it's borked to.. Thats why I went with a more neutral title.

Anyway, keep it going with the painting and show some backgrounds!

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

These are neat!

Thank you for your comments

Been spending the last couple days doing quick sketches, it's more so for practice. None of these took more than an hour. Click for full size
    Spoiler!

It's been a while since I did lineart first for my drawing. I was watching someone livesteam their art the other day and I got inspired to try out Gimp again...

Problem was, GIMP didn't recognize pen mode on my tablet. Even after updating my drivers it didn't OTL. I might need to update Gimp again, but oh well. I still have Sai. The colors was so muted at first until I remembered I could adjust the Hue and Saturation.

And a quick sketch of Kusari, was watching a different person livesteam a doodle and was sketching this in the meanwhile

Last edited by Ami; Feb 19, 2012 at 02:16 AM.

XxXAy4M1Pr0NoSh13LdZXXxx HeavensEnd's Avatar

nice pics. i need to get back into drawing...its been...so long
    Ayami (H)
    Evalesca (C)
    YOTTA (B)
    TUNDRA (H)
    Kitenia (N)
    Teresa (D)

Oi. Don't I know you from somewhere?

Haha, nice work you got here! I look forward to seeing ya progress Ami.
    » PSOW IRC'rs group! «
    Events, screenshots, and chocolate-coated presents inside!

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Been busy again with work and gaming. Thanks for the comments

A couple friends of mines got me into God(s) Eater Burst recently and it was love at first playthrough * A*. The first piece is some concept sketches I did of Ami, my GEB character. And the second is a quick headshot to show off her hair. Since the excuse I have for changing her hair color midway through I have Ami dye her hair in the middle of the storyline. This is one of those times she doesn't feel like touching up her roots >o>. I honestly hate how the skin turned out

A couple of pencil sketches done on index cards. For srs. The first is the initial sketch of Ami's hair in GEB. The second is actually two index cards scanned together. Some old art from my DA I decided to do quick sketches to. And the last is of my Lord of Apocalypse character. That hair still gives me trouble.

And for a bonus

The digital version of said sketch :'D

Is trying not to neglect this thread

A couple of outfit sketches for two of ShaSha's characters. I was just bored and doodled them so don't mind the glaring mistakes on them

On that same note a drawing of ShaSha's OC Rochelle. I was experimenting with the face painting. Looking at it I could have made the face markings blend better

Pen doodle of Ovada's OC, Altsune. Once again boredom. I had to finish with a different pen because the one I started with ran out, so there might be a difference in color

This was done a while back before Ovada decided to redesign Altsune. It was during my hiatus so I didn't have a ref at that time. It's okay, but I think I could have done better.

Just something I did for DA's feline takeover joke. The first one is a parody of the cat girl OC/mary sues I see all the time when browsing around. And the guys over at the mibbit chat helped me with the coloring. The second was a sketch at 3am I decided to color. Neither are meant to be taken seriously.

A quickie headshot I did of someones BJD (ball-jointed doll) I liked the color of its hair so I tried to emulate that in the drawing.

EDIT:

A pencil piece I did just now. Thumbnail will take you to the DA page

Last edited by Ami; Apr 3, 2012 at 08:42 PM.