Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

So much activity from you! You seem to be in the right flow!

I know you don't do much with feedback and stuff, but the 'full' bodies in the three new pics are already looking a lot better proportion wise, especially the middle one. Keep doing that!

Thanks, the middle one is my favorite. Doing minimal color has really helped out.

These I've had for a while and I wanted to get them out of the way before June. Oddly enough, the middle is what I finished first. But yeah you know why I wanted these done before June :3

Been a bit since I posted. I had been busy working on my "Summer Writing Months" project. Which is going okay I think. So I probably won't update my pictures as much until September I think. And I've also been uploading "The Life and Times" on FF.net. I'd been thinking of writing the infinity storyline in it's entirety and putting it on there. But it's too soon to say for sure. Anywho, image dump sorta kinda

The end is NEAR because I'M POSTING D:

No I'm kidding. But it has been a while.

(thumbnails; click for full size)

First thing I drew after taking a break from drawing. Ava Hibari is my Sims Social character. It was mostly to get me back into the feel of using my tablet for real. I had mostly been doing doodles (which I won't bore you with posting here, so take a head on over to my tumblr to see them).

I guess you can say it's a WIP for the PSA (and if you have a DA why the hell haven't you join it yet?) Jam for Aug. I'm submitting something written. But this image I couldn't get out of my head. Sometimes when I write I draw doodles and stuff to help see how I wanted to portray a scene. This is one of those times. It's of my Infinity characters Ami and Kusari. Ami is Kusari's legal guardian. So there's a bond between them.

I just realized that if I post my jam entry it'll be a crapton of spoilers for Life and Times...WHO CARES

Just admit you can't resist to draw beach bunnies I'll look forward to your submission!

I've been looking at your artwork for a while, but I've been holding off commenting due to being lazy. There is a way you color that is really beautiful. I don't know how you pull off the effect of vibrant-pastel colors, but it's absolutely eye catching. Well done.

Click on image or this for examples.
    PLAYER ID -12462545] [ TEAM - CRAPPYRAPPY

Ah FU-

It's been a while again since I posted D:. Real life stuff messed me up badly and for that I apologize.

@VANNO : Thanks, everyone seems to like my coloring

Anywho

A person asked for a pic of a Casablanca Lily and I was so surprised by the request I did it. That's the one with the background since everyone didn't like the fact it was on a white background. Which I understand.
    Spoiler!

Since the poll is up on DA I can show it off. Admittingly a bit rushed because real life problems. But it's my PSA jam entry.
    Spoiler!

Wh-what's this? An update without a huge gap between the last one

IMPOSSIBLE

No I'm kidding

Page stretcher ahead. It's a (I guess) final rough of my Sept. Jam entry. I did get started on the coloring but only the background, so that's finalized. That's all I've been working on for visual stuff
    Spoiler!

I've been working between my jam entry and writing up Life and Times on DA and fanfiction. Since my idea is that they were split apart in events at some time so that people don't feel like they are reading the same thing. It also helps me with seeing two different scenarios.

Since I had done the background I'll just update that

Spoiler!

And an extra scribble on the side. Since fall's coming up I changed my facebook cover page. Can't have that bikini pic around. It's of my Lord of Apocalypse character. I have a little headcanon going on that her piece of the arcana usually manifests in her eye, just the two eye colors.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    headcanon
    Spoiler!

Oh wait, that's just one N. Nevermind.