Harbinger of Doom
    Normally The Wrong Place @ The Right Time.

That's what i need.

***Please don't just past and copy links to this message thread, i've already downloaded/printed out all them maps/Information in the guides sections***

What i need are answers to some questions.

1 you must play what a team of 4, correct?

2 are you asinged new charters, or do your old ones simple revert back to lvl 1?

3. i hear talk about having to finish in under 6 hours to get a weapon, correct? is this all at ONE time, as in, take off work for a day, or can progress be saved.

4. can you only win 1 s-rank per char? or can you redo it and get another weapon with the same guy?

5. how does one happen to find 3 other people to play with, were and when is the best place to look, and keep in mind i have no key board yet, so my communacation is very limmited right now.

6. you can name your weapons, but can you change the color/look in anyway? (I like red weapons.)

Thanks in advance.!

EX-731

1 No. 2 is the minimal.

2 lvs vary on the challenge stage; it's just your character at various levels.

3 7 hours. Progress is saved after completion of each challenge (unless you get dc or fsod right after you complete one)

4 Only 1 weapon per. Although, you can win a couple of shields by redoing a couple of stages after completion.

5 Alcyone 6. Most use just word select - Just make sure you know the maps beforehand.

6 Name, yes. Everything else, no.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2003-03-20 13:52 ]</font>

The Godfather

Is it me, or does Alcyone 6 seem empty when compared to the Dreamcast Challenge blocks?

On 2003-03-20 13:31, Ouroboros wrote:
    Is it me, or does Alcyone 6 seem empty when compared to the Dreamcast Challenge blocks?
    Try Alcyone 8 as well.

I go into acylone 6 during the morning and early afternoon eastern time. The Japanese have to go to school and work, too, I guess :3...

can u only get an s-rank weapon online or can it b offline 2 and do u have 2 have 4 ppl 2 get one or can u use 2 ppl

2 people is minimal to play C-Mode, and I believe (currently working my HUnewearl through C-Mode online, so not sure) S-Rank is ONLY online.

Harbinger of Doom
    Normally The Wrong Place @ The Right Time.

I thank you much everyone. Ok, one last question.

(this comes from my 2 years of playing ashron's call.)

are the weapons droppable/tranfurable? The reason i'm asking is i'd like a parstion and twin sword for my Hucast. (His sig weapons) So can i take one of my FO's and get the other weapons i want, and pass it along to EX? (besides, who wants an s rank cane anyway. )

Thanks much!

EX-731

you can make a special c-mode-chara, get an s-rank, transfer it to another chara like any other item and then delete the c-mode-chara.
    after that do this again until you have every s-rank you want ^_^

offline challenge is the same, but with somehow joke-weapons instead of s-ranks. two players can start it, but i dont see any chance to get good times this way.
    see guides section, here...
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!