Default (PSP2) Group for Legit Players of Phantasy Star Portable 2 NA?

I've looked threw groups and I have yet to find one (an active one) that is still playing PSP2. I know there is PSP2i out there, but there are some players, like a few other and me, that just can't play PSP2i and/or have the game imported (yet?). So is there anyone out there that would like to start up a PSP2 group for legit players? Post here, and give your thought/opinions, etc.

You can always start it and see how it goes from there. As for me, I party with whichever I feel is not a big risk.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Really? I mean, would anyone even join the group? Also, I would be using the DLC either since i heard there are some issuing using it with the NA version.

The only issues with the DLC is that it prevents you from doing multi mode missions like The Kasch Test, otherwise it works fine.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Im the same, i try to avoid suspicious player.
    what level are you? Can i ask you avatar's name?

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    The only issues with the DLC is that it prevents you from doing multi mode missions like The Kasch Test, otherwise it works fine.
    Well, still, the DLC was designed for our game it's bested not to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkamidamaru View Post
    Im the same, i try to avoid suspicious player.
    what level are you? Can i ask you avatar's name?
    Well, I have to start over since I haven't played the game in forever and my save file been deleted since then. Character name is Shade. Um, not sure what else to tell ya.

As for the group, if I can get at least 3-4 other players that would be willing to join this group for PSP2 NA; then I'll create it.

I'm down. Been playing solo for a while, could be fun to play with real type people.

im down too =D
    A Six Pack On A Skinny Guy Is Like Big Breasts On A Fat Woman. It's Nothing Special.

Are you guys still active on this thing? :c