Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216168697071

Yeah, so not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxia View Post
    if they want to make an english release, they better do it quickly, the longer they wait, the harder people will leave JP server, they don't want to start all over >_>
    All signs point to global server, I wouldn't worry about it
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Honestly I'm just hoping for it to go International. I prefer communicating with people from all over rather than in my own little hole >.<;

PSO2 comes out Spring 2013 for non-JP territories.

Almost a year away...hrm. I probably won't even care by that time. JP version all the way.

I've already got 50 levels in the JP version, no way in hell I'm going to go to US servers if I can't just simply move my character over with no loss of data.

-Wayu

I am probably crazy but if I join the JP server I wouldn't mind 'restarting' on the EU server. Unless there's any significant advantages to making an alt, I guess starting anew on EU servers would be like starting an alt to me which isn't bad per se. Playing EU doesn't mean I would drop JP either. Since the game is (generally) free there should be no big problems switching between them and it's nice to be in two different communities at the same time unless they make the servers global which I very much doubt.

As for the customer and game support, I'm giving SoA/SoE another chance as crazy as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    All signs point to global server, I wouldn't worry about it
    Not really.

Finally. It is all the more pleasant to hear about because I stopped following the troll known as Edward.

This thread has run its course. Continue the discussion here:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197755