Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I updated the first post with the list of weapons I still don't have for my collection(as 0/0/0/0/0 no element, but with any PA).

As I said before, donations are welcome, because some of the weapons are really simple and weak.

Yeah, I'm collecting every weapon under these conditions. =)

I think there are many more than 100 of them. They won't fit into a single trunk :3 You'll probably won't have space for your personal things.

For now, I can pretty much share them between my characters and the joint trunk. I leave most of the Hunter Weapons in my HUnewm's trunk, the Ranger Weapons with my RAcaseal and the Force Weapons with my FOMar, as well as some Hunter's and Ranger's. Plus my RAcasael holds some stuff since I don't play her much.

Anyway, I'm planning on buying a second Japanese cart for storage, and to make a blank version of each password item transfering for my main cart. It's really cheap brand new in Japan, so I will ask my friend to send me(about 15USD).

Hm... Is there any chance I can trade for that 24/14/32/0/0 Emperor Axeon, the Loneos, and the PP Recovery Lv. 5 (If the unit hasn't been taken, that is)? I know it's a lot, but I've got a bunch of blank stuff in storage. Specifically...

Scarred Horn
    Bitter Berry
    Diabolic Gauntlet
    Deo Rifle
    Garland Drei
    Black Phobos
    Sonic Laser
    Bergmann
    Octo Bazooka
    Calamity Soul
    CONSOLES+

I also have a "blank" Python Bite, Helion Roar, and Jade Hulse, but it seems there's no way to avoid having an element name prefix the weapon name for those (Python Bite always comes as a level 2 StunPython Bite). Assuming they're all 0/0/0/0/0, Would you consider those blank as well?

Anyhow you tell me if the deal is fair or not.

(I'm also aware I asked for an Emperor Axeon in another topic. The reason for that is that I'm actually after two. One for myself and one for someone else. However I don't want to but the same person for two)
    Last edited by Daggart; Feb 19, 2012 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Finding more stuff

I kinda want your 2nd Luz paris I can trade a Millias sword and 2 Ainsraffes & a Tech Lv boost
    If there is darkness in this world it lurks in the hearts of men

Daggart, it's fine. You just need to take out the Deo Rifle since I found one yesterday. About the enemy weapons, I didn't know about that, it's sad... =/ But since there's no other way, I'll accept them. BTW, don't you have any other to take the Deo Rifle spot?

Tigus, I can trade that weapon but I already have everything you listed. Please take a look at my wanted blank weapons' list, you probably have something to contribute, so I give you the saber. =)

Sure. And what do you mean by "BTW, don't you have any other to take the Deo Rifle spot?"

Also I got a Lapis Fangs and Chrome Wand to add to the giving list. When do you want to do this trade then? I can do it right now if it's convenient for you.

EDIT: On second thought, I'll get back to you in a few hours.
    Last edited by Daggart; Feb 19, 2012 at 08:57 AM.