Talking Anyone wanna do a G+ hangout while playing?

I figured it would be neat to play PSOBB online and with a Google+ hangout running. Since it supports up to 10 people and screensharing(with individual windows if you don't want to show your whole desktop) , It'd be neat I think to see other PSO players faces for once while playing. Plus, we can share screens with people who might just want to watch.

Obviously we would be playing online...so we'd be using a method we can't discuss here on the boards.

If anyone is interested please hit me up on G+ and we'll start a hangout. I play most nights with my girlfriend w/G+ anyway.

You can find me as "Christopher Ferguson" I'm a verified account there. (interests include Android...cat person who has a dog...etc if you have more than one verified result) When you circle me just send me a +message saying you'd like to join/when (and mention it here too to show other people on the forums who else might be coming...)

If things get popular enough, I'll create a "pso-players" page on G+ for more formal updates/hangouts coordinating with a larger number of people!

If you have any trouble getting in touch with me or finding me, post below and I'll try to help out.
    Last edited by gamfreak1218; Feb 18, 2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Added the word "google+ to make sure people know what I mean by G+ and hangout

I will probably check it out..I found you and the hang out on google+, added you to my circles and followed the hangout

Smile

Just started a hangout! Going to be playing in just a few minutes!

Here is a direct link to the hangout:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/b27...7002039&hl=en#

We can definitely play tomorrow around 5 EST or so. I got to lvl 15 and got my mag to 35 already haha...it's a Marutah

Smile

5pm Monday? or Tues? and what time zone? haha I'm in EST

Alright, tonight at 5pm EST. See ya then!

(Others are welcome to join too!)

Had a good time, it'd be nice if more people would check out the hangout. Let me know when you want to do it again!

Just about to add you to my G+. Hope to play with some people soon. As of now I dont play a whole lot because none of my friends play.