16 20.51%
  • No

23 29.49%
  • Ugh this thread again? YES! NOW SHUT UP

4 5.13%
  • Ugh this thread again? NO! NOW SHUT UP

35 44.87%
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default I dunno, I can see this on the WII U(Speculations). DON"T FLAME.

So I was thinking about it, everyone in Japan and their Grandmother is gonna buy a WII U. So that makes me think WII U + PSO2 = Profit??? I mean according to a lot of articles the WII U is a pretty powerful machine. I know I know EXCLUSIVE TO PC ONLY nonsense but put your hypothetical hats on and think. Agree or disagree?

P.S I think item management would be BEAST on the touch screen.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

I'd love to see PSO2 on Wii-U (highly doubt they would port it though).

I'd prefer to see a "Phantasy Star V" by Rie Kodama & Wow/Overworks (Valkyria Chronicles) team, or I'd love to see Wow-works/Overworkds creating a gorgeous 2.5-D/3-D *faithful* remake of the *original* "Phantasy Star" with "Yoshibon's" own awesome, colorful artwork/character designs. The first person dungeons that have HD textured corridors could look so frakking awesome too.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

And since I found out the touch screen controller is 1080P that makes it all better. And I can totally see your idea. the VC team is horribly underrated though.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Yes. Lets fragment the already small PSO community by also releasing the game on a system run by a company known for not caring about online gaming.

Global (international) servers where the Wii-U version is linked to same servers that PC players use would be best IMO. Seperate servers would not be good.
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."

Hey, the GC version was pretty fun. Plus the WII U will have a new Nintendo internet think like PSN and Live. So Nintendo is stepping up their game, PLUS Nintendo games online usually runs seamlessly. They actually have the best FREE online gaming. No lag + free? COme on, can't beat that. Plus no more friend codes. Would be perfect.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Well, I just hope that Square-Enix will release Dragon Quest 10 to the US for the Wii-U, it's going to have a robust online aspect that looks awesome....

But i'd love to see something like this on Wii-U
    HD, true to the original, HIGH quality remakes, (the Playstation 2 ones were relatively low-budget, and the character artwork's style was lacking IMO)

I don't see SEGA going back to it's original series anyime soon.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Hence why I am saying "I wish they would do a HD remake" or "make a Phantasy Star V". It's a wish, and I'd give one of my lungs, and one of my kidneys for it to be made for real. I wasn't saying they "will" make it, I am just wishing they would make it.

Lol, at this point I think no one other than Square Enix is willing to risk putting an Online game on a Nintendo console due to their crappy support the past 2 generations. Wii-U is the least likely place PSO2 will make an appearance on.

And on a side note, "Phantasy Star V" IS IN DEVELOPMENT right now.
    Phantasy Star Victory for PSVita that is