Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Considering the game was supposed to have been released already, but was delayed due to feedback from the first alpha, I'd bet they are much farther ahead than what they've shown so far. Just because there wasn't much content in the alphas doesn't mean that all that extra stuff isn't done. It just means they weren't testing that stuff. The alpha was just meant to be a test of the game's basics.

Didn't they say they would announce details of the closed beta this month? If so, I'd guess closed beta towards the end of this month or early April, followed by an open beta/free sample period, and then going live.

People seemed happy with the second beta, so hopefully it's just a matter of putting all the bits together and server stress testing.

If its not out this year ill be actually kind of happy. My reasoning is with Guild wars 2 and Diablo 3 who can have time for three amazing games all at once. The stagger effect would be a lot better for me!

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

It will always come out in Japan first. If it's made in Japan, it is auto-assumed.

and I like moorebounce's assumption of it being released near the 11th ann. of the game.

Unless you're talking about MGS2.

The game is going beta, so i assume they're going for a summer release with a follow up tokyo game show advertisement.

Wasn't it Sakai that hinted at a beta being when summer starts?