Default Assassin's Creed 3

Assassin's Creed 3 has officially announced and has a trailer for the game:

So far the game takes place in 1775 Colonial America, during the American Revolution. You'll experience the past as a native american assassin during that time and see what he impacts during that time period.

I was just at a GameStop in the area to place a preorder for Armored Core V when I saw that this was already announced. I haven't bothered to look into the game too much, but currently GameStop, Amazon and a few other places are giving out a steel booking for the upcoming game in limited quantities. It's release is October 30, 2012 for North America and October 31, 2012 for UK.

Your thoughts on setting?
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

i dont know this game is oging to go the others all had big cities with huge walls and buildings. there was nothing like that in 1775 in america so i dont know. im skeptical on this

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -Crokar- View Post
    i dont know this game is oging to go the others all had big cities with huge walls and buildings. there was nothing like that in 1775 in america so i dont know. im skeptical on this
    Snow + Wearing all white + Lots of trees

But a native american ninja assassin??

That does sound extra corny...

Maybe if he was a normal native american, just going on a killing rampage assassin style. But wearing that stuff? Cheeeese!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Oh I forgot this part, NO hidden blade, just a tomahawk with the assassin's symbol on it. That's right no more walking up to people and stabbing them in the back.

What else, I forgot to mention the steel booking is given to you at the time of preorder, so right now I have a steel booking with him on it. Just an empty case with shiny effects.

Edit: I finally got my scanner to work so this is what it looks like:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by blace; Mar 8, 2012 at 03:50 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Oh I forgot this part, NO hidden blade
    According to the Game Informer leak, he does have a hidden blade.

I haven't looked at Game Informer yet, but if that's the case my favorite weapon will be stained repeatedly.

I can't get myself to like the chosen setting to save my own ass.
    They even hinted at China before, which would have made for such a wonderful location.

And that might be the European within me speaking, but I really am not eager to live through hours of corny speeches about fighting for freedom, opportunities and equality. Will pass.

I don't have a problem with the setting, really but I prefer the Europe settings much more. The cities and environment there looked much more intriguing. <3