Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vPharaohv View Post
    So will the Vita be the exact same as the PC? Or will there be a dumb down in content or graphics or anything?
    It looks to be exactly the same.

hmms maybe victory has offline mode? like mini story mode and multi free mode like in universe but to get onto infrastructure mode you have to have account and purchase a monthly fee thing.

OR they are going micro transaction route But not buying anything that can break game like say grinders or somthing or infinity codes useing portable 2 infinity as reference

A regular Sinow Phial vPharaohv's Avatar

Okay so here's a thought. Is there any possibility that you could have the game for vita and PC and access your character online for either? So I'm gaming all night on my PC and I feel like lying in bed so I save, pull out my vita, access my online account and then I can play with the same character on that?

Quote Originally Posted by vPharaohv View Post
    Okay so here's a thought. Is there any possibility that you could have the game for vita and PC and access your character online for either? So I'm gaming all night on my PC and I feel like lying in bed so I save, pull out my vita, access my online account and then I can play with the same character on that?
    yes, from what they've said it would seem you can do that

"your character can be played on both systems. For this reason, the Vita version will be an online exclusive game, and its play data will be saved on the servers"

also sakai had this to say

You might remember that Sakai had promised surprise news for March. Sakai confirmed that the Vita version of PSO2 was that surprise news. But there are more March surprises too, he teased.
    http://andriasang.com/con08z/pso2_detailed/

so yeah, I'd guess at ps3 version at dengeki festival

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Has anybody figured out what those two characters are? Looking at their ears they're both human.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

I have no interest in the Vita, and if this dicks over the PC version I am going to be very upset.

PSU2 more like...

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

What's a Vita? Does it taste good? Oh, it's a Sony handheld? That's cool, I guess. Handheld gaming seems to be big in Japan. Just as long as it doesn't hold back the PC servers, I'm cool with it.
    So, this whole 2013 release... That's just for the Vita, right? PC PSO will be out sooner? Yes?

Hunter of the Mighty Cake Caerik's Avatar

Well as I've already seen, the Vita version can update with ease. I don't think updating with the PC will be an issue. The only arising issue I see is if an overhaul update occurs. The PSV will have to take on a large update with its small memory.

Regardless, I'm glad to hear of this. I could play when I'm not near my rig

And to the pictures, did anyone else remember Jet Grind (Set) Radio's character Beat when they saw those goggles?

I wouldn't be surprised if they did announce a PS3 version after this... Vita development is apparently very very similar to the PS3 so it wouldn't take much extra effort to have it on both. Hopefully they will try to reach out to as many communities as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    Has anybody figured out what those two characters are? Looking at their ears they're both human.
    These are costumes that you will be able to get in-game, they're not race/class specific. Probably something you buy in the shops or get as an item drop.

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    They're just costumes. There will be the default costumes at character creations for each race/gender/class combo and then there will just be costumes in the game that aren't attached to any race, gender, or class in terms of theme and motif.

It's like PSU in that regard.