Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

If you have all the above, then just get a laptop :P. Honestly I would want a vita just to fit it in my pocket.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Rappy Hunter

Hi folks... newbie checking in .... never played PS before and I am not a pc gamer at all.

That said, I remember coming across PSO2 cinematic trailer (by sheer accident) ages ago when it landed on youtube and was intrigued but completely forgot about the title since.

Well my wife got me got the 3g vita as a birthday present yesterday, but I can't open it till the actual day of my birthday which is in 40 days time!!!

Anyway the recent news from sega is pretty exciting and the gameplay vids make this a must have for me at least on vita.

With wifi hotspots springing up everywhere all the time and the fact that by this time next year those fortunate to be in the position to upgrade their mobile phones will probably have the chance to jump to 4g and their handsets will pro'lly have the capability to be turned into a mobile hotspot..... for those stuck on 3g mobile data plans at that time, there's always this option which will hopefully be cheaper by then(?) http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...mobile-hotspot

Infact maybe sony/third party co could bring out a nice little 4g wifi attachment of their own and vita owners can buy their own sim for it??

Anyway here's to happy hunting regardless of crossplay servers or not....

Hunter of the Mighty Cake Caerik's Avatar

I got it because I loved my PSP. It was portable and had some great games. Learning that the PS Vita's PSO game would be this is icing on the cake.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFoxR View Post
    Well, one reason it would slow down devellopment by a little bit is the compatability issue and testing the connection when Vita and PC users play it. I know most of us are salavating over this thing and that we all REALLY wanna get our grubby little mits on it, but a month or two delay (compared to the delay we've already had so far) isn't gonna kill anyone. Patience is a virtue, after all.

As to the "mistakes" from PSU, it's more than likely that they've heard enough consumer feedback to learn from and prevent the issue... so show at least a little faith.

Basicly, all I can say is to calm down, relax and just wait and see what happens.
    sfasjhfgksjhgfkjsf No, that's IS what I'm saying!

TL;DR: The Vita version should be a harmless add-on as another way to play this game and nothing more. Otherwise they wouldn't have even broken their PC only plan and bothered with this idea.

People are overeacting to this idea too much... @_@

Edit: Though as well people excited for the Vita version and jumping the gun expecting other console versions, it's still going to be like a year/year and a half away as far as we know... Not a "few months." Assuming it comes to the US.
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Mar 10, 2012 at 03:52 PM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Honestly, the biggest I can ever see the game getting is 40 gb. That should be fine on the Vita, storage is not the issue, the issue is updating through PSN and network latency.
    I doubt the game will get that big. PSO2 Alpha 2 is only 1.19 GB, and PSU JP as of all the latest updates is only 5.78 GB.

Fitting the whole game onto a Vita card shouldn't be an issue.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

I thought people would be happy you could just spend a total of $290 on a vita with PSO2 instead of $400+ on a rig. You guys are so ungrateful D=<

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    I thought people would be happy you could just spend a total of $290 on a vita with PSO2 instead of $400+ on a rig. You guys are so ungrateful D=<
    lol I can't even get $400.
    The VITA version is looking like my only way of playing this game, that is if my computer will pull through without upgrades.

It's not that they're ungrateful, it's that they're aware of how this could go. (In worse case scenario) I would hate to be one of the people who supported the Vita release only to see it bring delay or update prevention to the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerik View Post
    It's not that they're ungrateful, it's that they're aware of how this could go. (In worse case scenario) I would hate to be one of the people who supported the Vita release only to see it bring delay or update prevention to the PC.
    Yeah, but that's not going to happen the servers are merged. So developement will focus on both anyway. Nothing is being held back

Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    Yeah, but that's not going to happen the servers are merged. So developement will focus on both anyway. Nothing is being held back
    That's one of the reasons I'm backing it. I was stating the absolute worst case scenario, which is what some people are anticipating.