Default Started playing PSU JP. :D

Hello~

After some thinking I've finally decided to go and enter the realms of the Japanese PC version of PSU and I'm having a blast at the moment with my wartecher Beast.

Just wondering if any lower level characters or English players wanna meet up with me and we'll have happy fun times together.

I'm on the second server. :B

EDIT - Also, I have a friend who helps me level up and I was wondering if there are any info guides I can use for quests, items, etc for when he's not able to get online
    I play PSP2 and PSOBB, feel free to message me if you want to play with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Nexoz View Post
    Hello~

After some thinking I've finally decided to go and enter the realms of the Japanese PC version of PSU and I'm having a blast at the moment with my wartecher Beast.

Just wondering if any lower level characters or English players wanna meet up with me and we'll have happy fun times together.

I'm on the second server. :B

EDIT - Also, I have a friend who helps me level up and I was wondering if there are any info guides I can use for quests, items, etc for when he's not able to get online
    dont know if its too late lol but i just started playing too so if you want to meet uup let me know

He who refers to himself as "I Am". I_Am's Avatar

Always willing to help out! I've got a brand-spanking-new Acrofighter in training and a level 35-ish Wartecher. Hit me up if you see Shinji Sakuraba or I Am. I'm always willing to be invited randomly into a party.
    Shinji Sakuraba:
    FOnewm
    Newman Wartecher
    Newman [?]

Quote Originally Posted by I_Am View Post
    Always willing to help out! I've got a brand-spanking-new Acrofighter in training and a level 35-ish Wartecher. Hit me up if you see Shinji Sakuraba or I Am. I'm always willing to be invited randomly into a party.
    lol just got a partner card invite from you about 15 minutes ago, In game character name is Crimson, I'll be on and off during the week randomly so just hit me up if you ever see me online, I think I accepted your invite but not sure since the whole language barrier thing

He who refers to himself as "I Am". I_Am's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    lol just got a partner card invite from you about 15 minutes ago, In game character name is Crimson, I'll be on and off during the week randomly so just hit me up if you ever see me online, I think I accepted your invite but not sure since the whole language barrier thing
    Yeah, you should have hit me back with your card DX Just go up to me hit whatever to talk and do the MY(japanese) option.
    Shinji Sakuraba:
    FOnewm
    Newman Wartecher
    Newman [?]

I just moved from the xbox360 version so add me if you want to play. I'm a cast my name is King Nothing.