Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Let's alleviate the conflict by continuing the discussion.

I believe PSO2 to be great beginning for myself. I've only been able to play PSO:BB online via private server.

What do you need help with o.Put in your name that is 6 characters, password that is 6 characters and...other things.. if you get a green circle it means it's good :P

REMNIUS?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Besides that, I will be hybrid battle mage baby. B) Castign while attacking with my DB sabers (which I hope is rare again along with the OTHER weapons that are OP)

But atleast try to team with me mista Olaf. I don't bite, I promise.
    Last edited by Ark22; Mar 27, 2012 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Since I lost contact with people I played psu with (other then those i knew in rl) I'll probably be playing solo until i found some cool people....
    Some people on the forum might remember me...not sure haha
    Either way I'm cool to be around not item hungry and like to have a good time.
    I'm the type of person to even find humor out of failing something (depending on what it is)

Since I left PSU loving gunmaster I'll probably do RaCast I just hope they add twin handguns into game before final release. That was gunmaster bread and butter for mobility.... and Ranger to certain extent....
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Mar 27, 2012 at 03:36 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    What do you need help with o.Put in your name that is 6 characters, password that is 6 characters and...other things.. if you get a green circle it means it's good :P

REMNIUS?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Besides that, I will be hybrid battle mage baby. B) Castign while attacking with my DB sabers (which I hope is rare again along with the OTHER weapons that are OP)

But atleast try to team with me mista Olaf. I don't bite, I promise.
    Who the hell is Remnius? LOL

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

REMIUSTA

Fix
    Last edited by Ark22; Mar 27, 2012 at 04:02 PM.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    Oh, I think the problem's solved now.
    I'll get a new sig pic soon =w=
    Rika
    Ship 10
    ID: Colors

>.> I'll play with whoever wants to.

Granted If I get in, I'll play as a Hunter and since this beta can't carry over to the Open Beta which I'll play no matter what. I'll be playing as a disposible character for that duration.

I can't think of a name for him though.... Ninja Jackson comes to mind though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Also, Remius' bannination is totally news to me and I had nothing to do with it... if, indeed, he was banned. AFAIK there is no way for me to confirm this outside of asking a moderator, so I'm just gonna leave it there.
    ....yeeaaahhh, it happened. Contacted Ryna, apparently i was perma banned for "inflammatory posting" and a "bad attitude", and that after a perma ban im "expected to no longer be an active member".

Ouch. I don't really know what set who off, but the fact that I was the only one who got the hammer is pretty questionable. Not that I ever wanted anyone else to get banned, but the fact that it's a Perma ban is pretty...well, i dunno. Sad. Didn't think people took differing opinions that seriously. I even stopped using personal insults after a while. Although that had little to do with previous infractions.

Doesn't matter. This is actually my oldest account (<------date) probably soon to be banned too because im technically "ban dodging" right now, but whatever. My main reason for using this account is because i hate having to constantly change forum skins and i like to see pictures. Also because the PSO2 Beta is coming up and for networking reasons, although i can always just join the IRC like during the Alpha. When this one gets the hammer too, i'll just go back to regular lurking like i did before i started posting here...

Annndddd argument wise i can see things obviously aren't any different in my absence. So I can still be entertained either way xD. We're all one big happy, intolerant family here. Thus is the nature of the internet.

We had fun on the alpha regardless of forum relationship though. Even me and Kyuuketsuki had fun together.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Who the hell is Remnius? LOL
    A better question is..... Who the hell are Coloya and Coyola?

Spoiler!

I HATE that my username is difficult to read/pronounce... Is it even possible to change it on these forums?
    Last edited by •Col•; Mar 27, 2012 at 07:49 PM.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    A better question is..... Who the hell are Coloya and Coyola?

Spoiler!

I HATE that my username is difficult to read/pronounce...

YOUR NAME IS ColAya??

KOH LAH YAH?

I've been reading it coloya this whole time, and typing it as such.

Is that the name of a food though? Sounds like the name of a food.

It's okay, Remius sounds like the name of a cough drop.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.