Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Are the PSO servers still up?

Are the servers still up on PSO for dream cast?
    We are not tools....We are hope!

Official? No.

Unofficial private servers? Yes.

Can we talk about them? No.

You'll have greater luck through google or youtube about those servers. That last bit was meant to be rhetorical, as a reminder to not discuss about those.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Why is it against the rules to talk about those servers? I thought there was some loophole that kept them from going down or something. There must be some reason MMO makers aren't shutting down big name private servers for all the various MMOs.

Private servers provide free publicity for the franchise.

For dreamcast, pretty much only 1 server exists and it isn't the one most ppl know, while a popular private server does indeed support dreamcast PSO, it doesn't have updates, connect guides/tools are a joke, has a few bugs and has no one to play, if you find 1 person consider yourself lucky, because you can't play with PSO BB players and playing with GCubers is suicidal (for everyone, not just you), so seeing 200 players means nothing.

Google pso private servers and you will find some.
    Also, dreamcast related forums may often support or direct you to the correct server.

Thumbs up

The severs are still up for the dreamcast u just have to let others know that you are getting on like right now iv'e been playing it offline on dreamcast but id like to play with other ppl but no one still has their dreamcast

So would anyone play with a newbie like me if I bought PSO?
    We are not tools....We are hope!

Quote Originally Posted by fatelinka View Post
    So would anyone play with a newbie like me if I bought PSO?
    I might be willing to play PSO again since I need to get back into it if I want to make a PSO Fan made game.

if i were you, i would just find blue burst and get it, there are loads of people to play with on some of the private servers and the game is much larger.

Noooo, but there are private servers...But we are not allowed to talk about dem here

Blue Burst or bust. PSO1 is long past. Time to look toward the future.
    I am =THE= SilentWanderer. If you have seen me around elsewhere, you can be sure this is me Here.